Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 am

"...you do realize Anne wouldn't believe you if you told her, and if you tried to stab her with that thing in her, it could end really badly, right?" Like...demon trying to fuck people's shit up kind of badly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:46 am

"Stab her in her sleep then? Ninja out before she sees?" Neya put in, shrugging. She wasn't going to let her sister be possessed, and they didn't have time for weakening the demon.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:49 am

"Keep in mind, we also have no idea if the knife actually works. We could just end up waking her up and pissing her off. Demon or not, I'd be pretty pissed if I woke up to my sister and friends stabbing me."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:51 am

"May we avoid the stabbing if all possible?" Tetsoya buts in.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:55 am

"We can avoid the stabbing. But that option isn't too great. Unless..of course.." Luka pauses for a moment before gulping and continuing with, "You'reokaywithhereithercompletelyforgettingyouorattheveryleastvaguelyrememberingyou." She coughs afterward, staring at the ceiling. So it was either a knife wound or amnesia. Great.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:56 am

"Well, backtrack it's history then. See if there is anything that points to it being a cause of fending off a demon. Shouldn't be too hard. We're all like living history books."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am

"What about the shavings?" Tetsoya asks since he wants to avoid either. "Or inject it into her blood stream? Maybe sleep with it under her pillow and it seep into her?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:02 am

"The only definite proof we have is a vague memory from Tetso that the shavings might have assisted Conchita. And she still died in the end."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:10 pm

"I vote for stabbing. It's fast, easy, effective and we can quickly get her to a hospital. No pain, no gain, right?" Neya put in, crossing her arms. She was fine with stabbing her sister if it meant that there wouldn't be any possessing in this life. She was determined to make his a sin-free life.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:21 pm

"Nuh...just go stab her if you want. But whatever happens, it wasn't my fault." With that, Luka closes her eyes and leans back against the chair. She wasn't paying for damages to Louis's house if this went badly. Nuh uh.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:15 pm

"Ella! I need some of your knock out magic!" Neya looked over at the girl, who seemed as if she had been pulled out of a daydream. She had. Ella hadn't been paying attention. She focused on Neya's words, and then got into her purse and held out a bottle. Neya raised an eyebrow, "Seriously? You carry it around with you? ...Jesus, Ella." She turned to the rest of the group, "Anyone else not a totally pussy?"

"I'm on bad terms enough with Anne. I don't need to add that I stabbed her too." Sam put in, while Ella was shaking her head wildly.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:28 pm

"I'm pulling teeth trying to get the whole wedding planned so I don't want to make things more tense. Sorry." Tetsoya says also not wanting to stab his fiance since..well..yeah.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Alex sighs. "I guess I will help." What would Anne do? Disown him? He didn't like this whole stabbing thing, but he figured they had to do what they had to do. "Now...what would happen to her if we stabbed her and there was nothing wrong with her...?" The blonde man looked concerned for his twin. For all they knew, Anne just had a horrible case of jet lag.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Neya looked to Luka for this, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 pm

The pink haired woman gives a small shrug. "I have not the slightest idea. It could merely be a stab wound, or something awful could happen." She had no clue as to what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:24 am

Neya grimaced, "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:14 am

Anne  fidgets, halfway awake now. Then some magic demon shit happens, and Pride takes over, turning her eyes yellow with slitlike pupils, Her top two canine teeth into fangs poking over her lips, and
her nails in claws. Tattoo like markings cover her body and face. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Well there goes the plan to keep the demon at bay. (Neya: I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD'VE STABBED HER EARLIER!)

None of my characters really noticed Anne's change, although Neya did feel like something gross was upstairs. She didn't know what, but she didn't want to go up there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Alex shifts restlessly next to his older sister. "Something's bad. Something's wrong." He didn't feel something disgusting was upstairs. In fact, his problem was a lack of feeling. He didn't feel like his twin sister was upstairs. Not to mention it felt like something was knocking against his head,  feeling the beginnings of a headache starting to form.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Neya shook her head, "I'm sure that everything's okay."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Alex continues fidgeting in place. He seemed horribly nervous, even for someone as high-strung as he was. "Can we just...check on her? Please?"  The blonde man was terrified, and that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Sam saw how worried Alex looked and nodded, "Come on." She took his hand and lead him to the stairs. The brunette heard Neya mutter something about not going, but she just ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:33 pm

When they got to Anne's room, the young woman had her back to the door, and was throwing a ball at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 pm

"What are you doing?" Sam asked, peering in. "I thought you'd be sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:53 pm

"I feel better now. I haven't felt this good in ages." Not turning around, there was a bit of irony in the woman's voice, as if there were an inside joke that went along with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next