Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:31 am

Temple gets to his feet and scowls. "What about him? He certainly looks guilty enough." Gesturing toward Alex, he didn't look like he bought it.

To be truthful, Alex didn't look very guilty for a man that just broke a dude's arm with a smile. He mostly just looked pissed off. Which is a rare look on the generally patient guy.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:56 am

"You attacked me and him. He's a bit bipolar with multi-personality disorder to match. And a bit psychotic. But that's only when he gets really pissed off. Which you've accomplished in both me and him. Very nice job you did there," Sam snorted with yet another glare towards Temple. "Say another word about it and I'll cut your fingers off, go to the graveyard and throw them in." She smiled sadistically, "And I will have no problems with it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:06 am

"You forgot to add he's a fucking cannibal. But whatever. I'd watch your backs. And any little friends of yours, too." If there were cannibals, and they were Virtues...then there'd have to be more of these hellish creatures, right? Smart Temple is smart. With that, he kind of motions for the other three to follow him, which Jen does.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:14 am

"Did he really just say 'and any little friend of yours, too'? Who does he think he is? One of the Scooby Doo Villains?" Sam asked, looking over at Alex before grabbing out her phone to call Luka. Why? Because Luka's basically Yoda about this kinda stuff. She knows everything.

Cassie followed Temple out, as did Kenny but he was just, "PAINFUL ARM INJURY HERE. CAN WE PLEASE NOT THREATEN THE GUY WHO BROKE MY ARM? SERIOUSLY GUYS, I'M SURPRISED I'M NOT CRYING. THIS HURTS LIKE A BITCH. PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL," While cradling his arm like a little newborn.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:22 am

"What?" Luka yawns when she picks up the phone.

"...that might be a good idea..." Jen points out mildly. Temple was just grumbling and storming away. But when his little buddy's injury was pointed out, his storming and grumbling was directed toward the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:27 am

"Thank you! And my arm thanks you too! Although it didn't get any better-OW! MOTHERFUCK THIS HURTS!"

"Uuuuummmmmmmm, a gang of black people just attacked us, screaming that we tried to eat them in a graveyard earlier. And then told me to watch our backs. And any little friends of mine too. I'm pretty sure that they went to the Theater and ran into my favorite cannibals. Wait, that's a lie, I like the little girl from Supernatural better." Because talking about TV is so important right now.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 am

"...that's interesting. They didn't get eaten." Luka only sounds mildly interested in this. "So just a bunch of retard kids thinking it'd be fun to break into an abandoned building in the woods, then got what was coming to them?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:44 am

"Alex broke one of their arms. I really hope I broke that fucker's shin." Sam growled, "Annnywhore. Yeah, I'm guessing they figured out what was going on and ran. I don't know who they are, I don't know why they went to the theater, but it's now confirmed that awakened sin demon things are there."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:51 am

"I figured that already. Which is why I kind of avoided us going there, because I didn't want to know. Our next plan of action towards the Theater?" Then something registers with Luka. "ALEX BROKE A GUY'S ARM?!" This was followed by the witch like...dying of laughter over on her end of the phone. She knew the little blonde guy was stronger than he looked. But damn.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:57 am

"What?" Neya shrieked, running downstairs, "How did I miss this? Oh, right. Not allowed to record Sam's dates. GODDAMNIT! Luka! Tell Alex I said that he's the best brother ever."

Sam smiled, "Yeah. He did. Awesome, right? Just a pull and a twist then a scream. But do we have to go? I really don't want to see an even creepier version of myself or anyone else for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:00 am

Luka holds up a finger, telling Neya to hold on for a moment. "It'd be in our best interest to go. See if any vessels are left in there, you know? Before we travel all around the world to find nothing. Also, Neya said to tell Alex he's the best brother ever."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:03 am

"Alex, apparently you're the best brother ever. Yay.~" She turned from Alex and wailed, "Luuukkkkkkaaaa! There are cannibals!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:15 am

Alex just shrugs. He did what he thought he needed to do, is all.

"There are also psychotic dolls, grumpy waiters, and smartasstastic witches. Your point being?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:16 am

"Imagine all of us. Duplicated. And evil." Sam replied, "Can't you just like do a spell to see if it's there?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:09 am

"No. Not only do I not know how...that'd be tiring as hell."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:12 pm

"Oookkkaayy then. We'll be marching to our deaths. When are we going?" Sam looked over at Alex and instantly felt horrible. Things kept getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:27 pm

"I'll let you guys get home first. I'm tracking down the black people and seeing what they know." Turning to Kyo, she pokes him in the side. "Let's go." Then her attention is turned back to the phone. "See you in a bit, then. Try not to get jumped again." With that, she hangs up and gets to her feet, dragging Kyo to his feet as well.

"We're going to the Theater, aren't we...?" Alex looks curiously at Sam. Freaking...Luka. Telling them to go to a cannibal and psychopath infested abandoned building.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:31 pm

"Unfortunately, but I have an idea." Smart Sam was smart, "I'll just dress up like Conchita and fit right in. As long as I don't see the bitch herself, it should work out just fine."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:36 pm

"Hopefully the Servants will fall for it." Sadly, none of the rest of them, save for Tetso maybe, had the option to try to disguise themselves. The Waiter was a small girl, MA and Gammon had black hair, he and Neya were too old to disguise themselves as the Servants, as was Ella. Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:41 pm

But Conchita always looked older, so fuck yeah. "I'm good at being demanding. They'll fall for it. The rest of you will just have to wear hoods."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:49 pm

"I hope this works..." Alex could go all psycho-butler on them, but that wouldn't always work. And he really didn't want to become dinner for himself. How would that even work...? Like..would Pollo disappear if Conchita ate Alex? He shakes his head, mumbling to himself. It sounded a little bit like "Alexception" to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:19 pm

"It has to. We're not dying." Because that's how you don't die, declaring it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:40 pm

"...maybe after we get past the graveyard, they won't kill us...?" Nah. Ella's alter-ego will just sentence you to hell. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:42 pm

"Probably not."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:48 pm

"Crap. Ahh...so plans for after we get past Conchita and her little goons?" He had a flash of irony at technically calling himself a goon. But whatever. A goon was a goon was a goon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next