Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:02 am

"Am I supposed to know what that means?" Sam asked
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:06 am

"Not really." Anne turns slightly to smirk at her brother and Sam. "Not really at all."

Alex's eyes narrow. "I figured as much."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:23 am

Sam shrugged and walked back to the stairs, then rushed down them. She looked at Luka, panicked, "Plan A: Too late. We no longer have control. Plan B?"
Neya knew what happened. It's the only thing that could've happened. "THERE IS NO FUCKING PLAN B BECAUSE WE DIDN'T FUCKING STAB HER WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE! FUCKING IDIOTS, ALL OF YOU!"

Louis looked over at Lilly, "Should we...?" He actually didn't want to even know what was going on, but he felt the need to at least ask.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:58 am

Luka tries to calm Neya down, frowning. Actually, we do have a Plan B. And a Plan C if all else fails." Fuckin'...eleventh possession she's witnessed. If she didn't have some semblance of a plan, we'd be screwed. "This could be the part where I say stabbing Anne would be a bullshit idea...but now is seriously not the time.“

Lily nods, not knowing what illegal violent bullshit was going on here.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Louis walked into the living room, cleared his throat but before anyone else could speak, Neya turned to him, glaring, "No, we're not going to kill anyone. Unfortunately, we can't stab anyone anymore either but you heard that."

"Yeah, but I also know that you're bloody violent to all hell and I don't want to end up cleaning up blood stains again."

"ONE TIME! ONE TIME AND YOU NEVER LET ME FORGET IT!"

Sam crossed her arms, "Would you two stop already? Anne's fucking fucked up and Alex probably is too and you're fighting about the time when Neya accidentally pole'd that one chick in the stomach! More important matters are at hand here! Luka! Plan B! Now!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Luka looked unsure, frowning at the ground for a moment before looking an speaking up. "Plan B. Right. I could exorcise Pride. It has its drawbacks, but I can promise no one would die. Which is more than I can promise for Plan C."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 pm

"Wasn't that what the knife was for?" Neya asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why wasn't this Plan A?" Sam asked at the same time as the blonde, "I mean, no one would have to get stabbed."

"Why are you exorcising pride exactly?" Louis asked, very confused at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:36 pm

"A long story I don't feel like explaining right now." Answering Louis first, she moves on to other questions, "The knife was for preventing the demon. Which worked like a charm. We tried the knife, first, Sam, because a knife wound is less caustic than the side effects of an exorcism, which means at best, Anne will vaguely remember these past five years. Worst case? She completely and totally forgets everyone but Alex and Lily. This memory has been capable to regain, though. Just better to exhaust other options first."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:44 pm

"...So Anne won't remember anything?" Sam felt guilty. She was actually glad. That meant that she got a do-over with the girl.

Neya froze, "What?" Her voice was raw, she felt numb. She and Anne had to work for the place they are at now, what with Neya's issue about the whole body/twin-stealing thing. She loved her sister, really, but she didn't want to have to deal with five-years-ago-Anne.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

"If experience proves correct." Luka pauses, seeing the look on her face, and adds more kindly, "Like I said. It can be recovered. You just have to remind her."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:59 pm

"I fucking hate my family, excluding anyone under twenty-five. Fucking hate them all." Neya snapped, storming over to the couch and plopping down. She gave up. This was the only way to get her sister back, even if it meant loosing her in the process. "Go work your magic, Luka. As her older sister, I give consent. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Luka frowns, then nods and heads upstairs. A door was slammed and locked, presumably to keep Anne in. Then it sounded like a fistfight was going on. Jesus, violent demon, much? About two hours later, Luka comes back down, looking damn near exhausted. "She's sleeping right now. Let her come downstairs when she wants."  With that, Luka nods once, flops down on a chair, and passes out.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:11 am

Neya was no where in sight, Sam was laying on the floor on her phone as she texted madly and Ella had already fallen asleep on the couch herself.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:24 am

An hour later, a head peeks from over the railing of the stairs, blue eyes looking scared and confused. She had little symbols drawn on her face with ---was that Sharpie? -- and had clearly just woken up. Her features were back to normal, thanks to Luka's demon purging Sharpie marker.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:29 am

Damn, Luka. You exorcised a demon with a sharpie marker? That's kinda really badass. Sam looked up, "Did you hear that?"

"Well, someone's awake. This should be fun." Neya snorted sarcastically, not looking forward to this meeting with her sister from five years ago that didn't remember shit about her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:34 am

Well, ya gotta use what ya gotta use.

As soon as she was spotted, Anne hides behind the corner of the wall again. Normally, the woman wasn't so freaking timid, but waking up in a house full of total strangers with sharpie marks all over you can cow  anyone.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:41 am

Neya got up and moved over to the staircase, "Anne, it's okay, I promise. You're okay, you're safe."

"Lily, Alex." Sam called, standing up as well. She figured that they would be the best ones to use instead of Neya, even if the blonde had already gone for it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:47 am

Anne's brother and cousin nodded at smiled at her, gesturing for her to come down. So this gesture, along with assurance from the slightly familiar lady that she was safe, broughther down the stairs. She seemed to relax slightly when she realized not everyone was a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:51 am

"We should've talked about what we were going to say..." Sam frowned, sitting next to Ella on the couch and hitting her until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 am

Alex starts first, surprisingly. "You're feeling better, Anne?" With a quiet nod from his sister, he gets straight to the point, here. "Do any of these guys look familar?" Another nod. "Do you remember a bunch about them?" A shrug from Anne. "Why are you shrugging?" The man keeps his voice soft and friendly, although it was clear he was upset.

"I remember some things, unclearly, but not others..."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:04 am

"Aw fuck, did she forget everything? Goddamnit, Luka! You totally messed up my s-her." Neya glared, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:13 am

Luka opens one eye grumpily. "Would you rather have her in the state she was in? No? Then shut up unless you can do it better yourself, princess." With that snarktastic comment, the witch rolls over and goes back to sleep.

Alex rolls his eyes, but continues. "You know who Lily and I are?" Nod nod. "Do you remember Sam or Ella?" Magic eight ball points to a no. "Luka and Kyo?" Another head shake. "Neya and Tetso?" A small shrug. Better than nothing, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:37 am

Sam frowned, "Really? Not even a glimmer of recognition? For fuck's sake, Anne, he's your-"

"Oh hell to the no! She's not remembering him before me!" Neya snarled, "I don't care who they are to each other! She's remembering me first!" I highly doubt that's going to happen, sweetie, but whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:54 am

"Anne. You really don't remember? Even me and neya?" Tetsoya says looking down at the ground as he finishes saying that...He sort of closes off. Trying not to show the fact that. The person who he loves no longer remembers him. Man that can damper the wedding plans.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 am

"Aw fuck, fine! You can remember him first!" Neya groaned, looking at her brother. She felt bad for him. She was still mad as fuck about everything, but she wasn't a heartless sister. "Go spend some time with her, but have her home early, mister! I don't care what's happened before, no touching. You can't even hold freakin' hands, you hear me big bro?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next