Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Sam nodded, "I didn't seem him on the flight. Then again, I never see him. He just appears."

Kostya shook his head, getting of the couch quickly. "Don't even want to. Not going to."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:27 am

"He really does. He gets everywhere for free. He is like..." Alex thinks for a moment. "...the travel ninja. Or something."

"Good. Because you really don't wanna touch it." Luka wondered what'd happen if she burnt the mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:43 am

"He got past TSA in Tet's suitcase while traveling outside America." Sam pointed out, "That's some Neya-Ninja-Level shit. Hell, that's better than Neya-Ninja-Level shit." That's GUMI NINJA level shit, dude.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:46 am

"I have a new respect for Jak. That is some fucking ninja skills, getting illegally into two different countries in the space of three years."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:49 am

"Umm..Where are we?" Jak questions whoever he's near since he has no idea how he got there or where there is.

"Soo..." Tetsoya says not sure what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:50 am

"And more to come as we travel Europe for the vessels," Sam pointed out, "This is going to be fun."

"Trust me, I wasn't going to try." Kostya promised, still looking at the box warily. He was scared of that thing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 am

"So how the heck did Jak...?" Anne probably didn't even have to finish that sentence. Tet knew by now of his half-brother's border-hopping skills. Seriously, he was a freaking ninja.

"I am going to see how many different ways he can cross international borders." Alex was making a game out this. You bet he was.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:01 am

"I've already started counting. I bet his mother hopped the boarder when she was pregnant with him. I bet you." Sam said, looking over at Jak, "No offense to your mom, I'm sure she's awesome."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:23 am

"I..I ..I just don't know. Honestly I don't. He trips over air..and yet he..Does this. Floats here in a cauldron. How?" Tetsoya says completely confused also. He half laughs at the how part.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:28 am

"Forget how he floated here in the cauldron. How did he not starve to death? Or get eaten by a shark? Or something?" Anne was laughing quietly too. "Here is the guy that has the worst luck in the world..but somehow he completely defies all logic. What is this, I do not even...?"

"Even I can't deny that one. Jak is the most immortal person I know." Luka shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:31 am

"This is true. I mean, after two days without water, your body gets dehydrated and you die."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:37 am

"That's what I mean.. He has horrid luck. And then pulls this. And he probably got here at the same time as us. And he was in a flaotin cauldron for crying out loud. Not even a boat would be here yet." Tetsoya says half laughing still.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:39 am

"I just do not..." Anne was laughing too hard to finish the sentence. Freaking Jak, man.

"We're in France, Jak. France. You know, with all the people we passed speaking French." Luka facewalls.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:58 am

"Oh. I wasn't paying attention." Jak says.

Tetsoya tries to respond but he's laughing his butt of too much.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:12 am

Luka just...blinks. Jak logic was beyond her level of reasoning.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:13 am

"Vous ne saviez pas que nous étions en France? Jak, cette langue n'est pas comme le reste! Il n'a même pas l'air comme un autre!" Sam ranted on, trying to freak him out.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:31 am

Luka just blinks. Jak fucking broke her mind, man. All the stuff she's been through, and she just can't logic this.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Sooo....timeskip. o3o))

Later that night, after she and Tet got home, Anne was sleepwalking downstairs, into the living room, looking curiously around it. She had no idea where the mirror had been hidden, in the waking sense, or subconsciously. She just knew that something was calling her down there, and she had to figure out who was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Ella was passed the fuck out.

Since some people had to share rooms, that meant that Sam's passed the fuck out too. Ella's freakin' affects, man.

Unfortunately, or fortunately (whatever your perspective), Louis and Neya were still up and downstairs. Midnight snacks are good, and Neya knew Sam would wake up and be hungry any minute. So there were down there. CHALLENGE: Anne has to get past the two fat pigs in the kitchen to get to the mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Anne reaches the bottom of the stairs, and looks around sleepily. The sound of people in the kitchen moving around kind of woke her up enough to ask, "...did either of you call me down here..?" She swore to Levia that someone had fucking called her name.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Neya stopped moving while Louis snorted, "We're stuffing our faces-Ow! Neya! Don't hit me! Uh. So no, we weren't calling you."

Neya peered out at her sister with a slight frown, "Was the fatty-Louis! You can't hit a girl! Aren't you supposed to be a gentleman, Brit?"

And the bickering continued. This is gunna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Anne looks confused, watching her sister and the Brit guy argue like an old married couple. "O...kay. I am just...going to see if someone is in the living room...?" She backed up awkwardly toward the door. Maybe Luka was in the other room?

Nope, Anne. Luka was asleep, because to hell with staying up all night.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Don't worry, Anne.~ They still hate each other. They just have a lot in common, like midnight snacks. Neya watched her sister and then followed for a minute, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:04 pm

"Huh?" Anne was confused. She and Neya were the only ones in the room. "It is just...I woke up halfway, heard someone saying my name, and so I came down here to see if someone was awake down here." She bit her bottom lip and stared at the ground, looking perplexed. "But if you and Louis did not call me, and no one was awake in here to do it, then who did? Everyone is asleep upstairs."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Neya's worry quickly grew, "I... I don't know. We weren't even talking about you. In fact, before you came down, I was about to throw a block of cheese at his head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next