Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Anne continues thinking about this for a moment. "Maybe...maybe it was just a dream...?" Hell, Anne didn't even remember what the voice had sounded like, or even if it was male or female. She just remembered someone calling her name, and waking up at the bottom of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:24 pm

"Probably." Neya nodded, that being the most logical answer. "You know how our dreams are. I once woke up, and I had a mess of condiments in a bowl."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:28 pm

"That is interesting." Anne tries not to laugh. "So it was just a dream." She repeats, looking relieved. Yay for Neya being a good big sister and letting Anne think she wasn't completely insane! She smiles at her older sister. "Thanks for helping me with that. I am just gonna go back to bed, now." With that, she kind of waves to Neya, and goes back into the kitchen to go back upstairs. Because now that she was fully awake again, Anne realized she was tired as hell. One question, doe. Did Neya actually believe it was just a dream? (Dun dun dunnnnn)
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Fuck no she didn't. Every dream meant something to them. The condiments were steak sauce and ketchup and a bunch of different hot sauces. She had been dreaming about blood and that kind nastiness from when she was Arte. The real question is what Anne's name being called ment.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Psh. So that Neya had someone to think this out with, Luka come downstairs to get some water, because she wasn't freaking crazy and/or hearing voices.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:23 pm

"Lula!" Yes, she did call Luka Lula. Not a typo. "What does someone calling your name in a dream mean? And then waking up with no memory of going downstairs?"

"Waaaat?" Louis asked, appearing from being the fridge door with cheese. I don't know how to word it. He just has cheese.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Luka completely ignores the fact that Neya said her name wrong. It was pretty obvious who she was talking to. "It depends. Who was it?" It varied from person to person. Most people right now, Luka would chalk it off as either a dream or one of their roommates trying to talk to them while they were asleep.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:32 pm

"Anne, duh." Neya replied, going over to the fridge and getting some mashed potatoes. Yes. I've done it. We have to get over it some time.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Luka frowns at that. "Well...that could mean a number of things, Neya. My first and foremost guess is that the knowledge of the mirror in the house is giving her nightmares. Possibly making her remember more clearly about that life. My second guess is, presuming Anne is as perceptive to the demons as Riliane was, that the mirrors are trying to influence her again. Or it could possibly be a dream or someone actually saying her name, and we're overreacting. It all depends. Did she tell you what the voice sounded like?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:50 pm

"Nope," Neya said, shaking her head. "It seemed like she couldn't tell."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:56 pm

"Hmm..." The witch thinks about that for a minute. "If the mirror goes after anyone in this house, it has two likely targets, and one possible one, with Anne being first and foremost the one it might approach." She pauses before continuing. "All I can say for now is to keep a close eye on her, for now. As far as I know, she has no idea where I put the mirrors, but if she does find them, it could be potentially bad."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:24 pm

"'Kay." Neya said, wondering if she should sleep outside Anne's doorway or something for extra precaution.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:26 pm

"I'll try moving the mirrors to somewhere different, to make sure that she doesn't accidentally stumble across them." Moving toward the couch, Luka feels under it for a minute before taking out the battered black box. "Did she specifically come down to the living room, or show any trouble leaving it?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:42 pm

"Didn't really pay attention."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:46 pm

"Mm...well, just as a precaution. We need to keep it away from Alex and Tet, too." So yeah. Luka tried to think of a place you'd never see those three in.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Neya nodded, fully in agreement. The farther away from all of her siblings the better off they'd all be. Tet had a knack for getting possessed, if Alex turned into Allen Neya would surely die and Anne being possessed would not go over well.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:26 pm

"Soo...any ideas where to put these things?" Neya knew her siblings better than Luka did. "We need to put it somewhere they'd never think to look."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Tetsoya kind of sleep walks into the kitchen and starts eating stuff. Stuff that no normal person would mix.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Luka sees this, and since she's a good friend, she decides to wake Tetso up before he made himself sick. Granted, she didn't do it nicely, more like she dumped a glass of cold water on his head, but..it's the thought that counts, right?
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Tetsoya just fails at the water being dumped on his head and accidentallly hits luka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Luka knew this was accidental. But she didn't care. After getting punched in the shoulder, she cracks her fist on the top of his head. "Wake up, idiot." Yup. Best friends forever. When Gallerian or Tet needed a shove in the right direction...she punted them. Whether it was killing their family with a giant octopus...or giving him a concussion.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Tetsoya falls unconcious onto the ground from that hit.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:26 pm

"Ah well. He'll wake up eventually." Luka shrugs. Tet was Anne's problem, not hers. "Anyway, about those mirrors." Turning back to Neya, she acted like she didn't just knock out the blonde's brother.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 am

Neya glared at Luka, going to the couch and putting a throw pillow under his head. She wasn't even going to try to move him. She knew how he ate, and he was actually taller than her. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Luka, "Ella or Kina, obviously. Maybe Jak. I don't trust Kyo, no offease to you and your.... preferences or anything. I guess we could hide it with Kostya, but for some reason, I feel like Tet would check there."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:56 am

Luka shrugged at the glare Neya shot her. "He punched me first, and I was just trying to be helpful." She nods at what she said, though. "I wouldn't put them with Ella. Someone like Ella, she'd touch it on accident. I personally say Kina, because she's a smart kid, and the twins barely talk to her, and she'd be smart enough not to let Tetso near them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next