Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:57 pm

"I think it might be us if they keep glaring," Cassie whispered, turning away from the two and staring at her plate.

Sam nodded, since she was not going to let this ruin anything, "What else can we do?"

Ella wasn't sure what she would do if Luka flipped a shit and killed Kostya's future wife and kids and then Kostya. She knew that Kyo would probably be pissed about it, but she didn't know exactly what he would do. Being able to date Luka meant that you had to understand being jealous, so maybe Kyo would help Luka kill Kostya. That would be awful.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:03 pm

"What are you thinking about...?" Luka doesn't take her eyes from the tv, her face blank.

"Ignore them and talk about something normal?" Something non-sin, non-creepy stranger related, preferably.

Temp rolls his eyes. "I can beat them up, the punks." He couldn't place why, but he hated that red haired bitch at the table. He didn't care so much about the blonde man, but he still kept his eyes on that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:16 pm

"What will happen in the future," Ella snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of Luka's voice and gave her friend a bright smile, as if she hadn't been wondering if the woman was going to murder an entire family again. Ella-style, bitches. You try to do that.

"Puppies?" Sam tried, then thought of her own dog, "Leon said that Chubby's sick."

"Really? Then why didn't you back at the graveyard?" Kenneth asked, looking over at his friend,
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:23 pm

"Hmm? How so?" Luka raises an eyebrow, interested. She had a good idea what about the future Ella was thinking about, but just to be sure, because you never know with Ella.

Alex looks upset. "Chubby can't be sick!" He loved that dog. Chubby was an adorable dog.

"Because it was a fucking Graveyard. What are they gonna do in public?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:32 pm

"When you're trying to murder them? The same thing they'd do in a graveyard," He had a good point. If someone tried to kill Alex, Sam would go apeshit on that person. Even though he didn't know that, he had a pretty good idea that the Mistress from the graveyard wouldn't hesitate to start nomming on them if they went over there.

"Something about his butt exploding," Sam giggled, "Leon was freaking out. I'm sure that my Chubbear is fine now, he's lived this long, I don't think he'll go down via butt problems."

"Nothing.~" Ella shrugged, but then her eyes widened, "And everything! Marriage, children, death."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:40 pm

At this, Luka gives a small scowl. Yup. That confirmed exactly what Ella was thinking, and it clearly pissed the witch off.

"That'd be an embarrassing way to die." Death via butt problems. "Chubby is too badass. It will take nukes to bring that big guy down."

"Well...we could shoot them..? I don't think cannibals are an accepted part of French society."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:55 pm

"After coming home to find that he ate an entire box of chocolates, I swear that dog is bionic." Sam laughed, happy that things could feel so normal.

"You have a gun? Because I don't," Cassie hissed, glaring up at her friend. "Can we just not? They're not trying to eat anyone right now and I really don't want to become an acomlice to murder. ."

Ella continued, "So Sam and Alex finally got married, and a goat started to eat their wedding cake while Leon was drunk when he walked Sam down the aisle! And then Sam had twins and Alex was late getting there and Sam didn't talk to him for like twenty minutes before cracking and crying over her babies. But then they died..." Finally, someone else knows what runs through this girl's mind. She then went on to tell the story of Anne and Tetso, which included an unplanned marriage in Vegas, an unplanned child and then two more after that before a dragon killed Anne.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Luka tried to stay serious. She really did. But she couldn't help it. She just cracked up. "Damn, Ella. Just...damn."

"But we've seen them twice in one day now. Like I said, they may be different in public. What if they try to follow us home? Where's the creepy little girl at?" Looking around for Arte, Temp tried to make sure he looked as non-suspicious as possible.

"Any other news from home?" After laughing about bionic-Chubby for a bit, he kind of keeps the conversation moving.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:12 pm

"I'm not done!" Ella yelled, smiling happily, "Neya and Louis are going to have sexcapades, which also start in Vegas after Anne's wedding because she's sad about her sister getting married before her and being forever alone. And when I turn thirty-three, I will have a son named Meelo outside of marriage!"

Kenneth laughed and waved his arms around, "She's a ninja and she'll appear under the table at any moment now to slaughter you for planning to kill her mistress."

"Hmmm... Neya said that Colt got drunk and ended up destroying the high school's band room."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Luka blinked. "Damn, Ella. That is literally all I can say about this. Why do you even think about this?"

Temple seemed a little calmed down by Ken's joking, and snickers.

"I could've saw that coming." Alex knew of their friend's various accidents. "Did he burn it or something?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Ella could only shrug, "I get bored."

Cassie was glaring at Kenny, "You just jinxed us! They're surely going to kill us now!"

"Half of it, yeah. That's how he got caught. The fire department came." Sam nodded, laughing, "His mom'll get him out of it, though. He'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"Appears so." Luka was just...dumbfounded. She completely forgot to be pissed off at her.

"Naaaaah." Temple shrugs. "We might be fine."

Alex was just laughing. "Should we just keep the booze away from him?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm

"Should've asked me what I was thinking about on the plane. You would've been dying at the story of Jak's first date with his future wife." Ella giggled, pulling up a pillow and cuddling with it, all happy about the fact that all of her friends had happy futures in their lives.

"That's what I do when I'm at home, but I usually get drunk and end up swinging from branches in the park..." For once, Sam had completely forgotten about her food. It was actually getting cold. Holy shit, Alex, what did you do to her?

Cassie peered over at the two quickly, "Really? Because it looks like they're not eating and laughing about how hysterical it will be when they kill us."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:10 pm

"Would this future wife happen to have teal hair and her name starts with an M?" Luka smirks, her attention back on the tv.

"Do I need to keep it away from both of you, then?" Alex teases, grinning. He'd completely forgotten about his food, as well, but it was less unusual for him. The unusual thing for him was the fact he wasn't trying to hide under the table or something. Sam dragged his ass from inside of his little shell.

"Oh crap."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Ella shrugged, "Iunno. With you, me, Jak and a few others, everything is really blurry when I think about it."

"I don't think you could," Sam's mysterious smirk was almost daring him to try.

"What were you saying about killing them again?" Cassie really didn't want to be an accomplice in murder.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Luka rolls her eyes. "Funny how convenient that is."

Alex raises an eyebrow, smirking. "I'll find a way."

"...kill them before they kill us?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Ella looked over at Luka, frowning, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Sam laughed, "I'd like to see you try."

"No!" Cassie shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:41 pm

"Oh nothing, nothing.~" Luka whistles innocently, watching the TV.

"Challenge accepted, then. After dinner." He wasn't stupid enough to try to take the glass of wine from her right this minute. This would take ninja skills and good hiding places.

"SHHH!" Temple looked panicked. "Dammit Cassie do you want us to die?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Ella wailed, "Luuukkkka! What do you meeeaaannn?"

"Do you want us to go to jail?" Cassie hissed, looking like she might kill Temple herself.

Sam looked from Alex to her wine glass, shrugged and chugged the rest of her wine down. Her gaze went back to Alex as she smiled, "Mmkay."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:57 pm

"It's nothing, I promise." Luka just keeps her eyes glued on the television.

"Do you want to get eaten?"

"Shall we go?" Neither of them were really eating, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 am

"Nope, I'm having another drink before we leave." Sam didn't care about French policy, if Alex was going to try to keep her alcohol from her after dinner, she would drink until Alex had to drag her out of the restaurant.

"I feel like you're lying again," The teal-haired girl pouted at her friend, trying to figure out what the girl was hiding from her.

"...No."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 am

"I thought as much." Temple smirks triumphantly.

"It was seriously nothing important, Ella, I swear."

Alex sighs and rolls his eyes. "Alright then." He chuckles a little bit, but lets her do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:50 am

"What's not important?" Kostya asked, coming into the living room and giving Ella a music box, which made the girl squeal and hug Kostya again. Oops. Looks like someone forgot about what happened earlier already.

Sam grinned but once she looked around for the waitress, she realized that the restaurant had gotten really busy and groaned, "Okay, well since I have no patience when it comes to my alcohol, let's just... go."

Kenneth was wondering how this would go down in public, "So what are you going to do? Walk up to them and slit their throats?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:57 am

"Nothing, nothing. I was just teasing something Ella said earlier. About what's going to happen to all of us."

Alex stands as well, leaving the bill and the tip on the table. "Where to next?"

"Maybe we should catch them being cannibal-ish first?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:13 pm

"I think that would be for the best," Cassie nodded, since that way they probably wouldn't go to jail. She liked the idea of not going to jail.

"Uuummm, I have no idea." Sam answered with another laugh. It was so easy, so normal. They were on a freakin' date and they sat down and had lunch/dinner/whatever and they could talk about normal stuff. Honestly, Sam didn't care where they went.... As long as it wasn't around water.

"Like, in the future? Ella, have you been thinking out loud again?" Kostya asked, laughing at his friend. Sometimes, when they first started hanging out, it would get awkwardly silent and Ella would just start talking about everything on her mind. Kostya had actually been really freaked out, because back in Japan, Ella said that Jak would end up in a cauldron on the beach but he's keeping that one to himself. It's just a coincidence, of course. Jak's insane, as are all of Ella's predictions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next