Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:50 am

"Ah, sure." Luka 'believed' in Held. Or...she knew the old dragon god existed, knew he had powers, but he was too lazy for her to believe he should be worshiped like one. "Held's followers had their upsides, but whatever." Too...do-goody for Luka. Which was pretty bad, considering she's spent centuries cleaning up a mess that wasn't even her fault.

Anne calls over to the group, sounding tired, but excited. "Guys! I think I found it!" She'd actually crawled into one of the wardrobes, finding a panel inside the closet-like space. "Whoever was hiding it must've thought this was important."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:57 am

Sam walked over, "You crawled inside a wardrobe?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:01 am

"Well, there was no where else to look." She had a point there. Anne holds the golden knife carefully, like it'd explode if she held it the wrong way.

"You just keep a hold onto that, Anne. Don't let it leave your side." Luka nods toward the blonde woman. She didn't explain what the knife was, or what it could do.

Alex raises an eyebrow at Luka. He knew what the knife could do to people. But that was a question to ask later.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:16 am

Sam was fine with that. She didn't like it. It just... Freaked her out. She felt like it was bad. Neya snorted, "Luka. You sure about that one? I love Anne, but wouldn't Ella be a better choice? Or Kina? Or Jak? Or even freaking Kostya! Hell, I'd rather give the thing to you, Miss Jealous Rage, than Anne."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:21 am

"I'll explain my reasoning, Neya, but it has something to do with what we were discussing yesterday. I need to ask Tet about something later, but just...trust me on this one, alright?" Luka was trying not to look worried, and succeeded in looking irritated instead. The signs Anne had been showing were not good. Not good at all.

Anne looks from her sister to the witch, looking confused. "What is this...?" She just thought it was a knife. A fancy knife, yes, but just a knife. Seriously Anne, you should know better than that by now.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:43 am

"Oooooooooooooooooooh." Neya nodded, "Fine." She looked at her sister with a smile, "It's okay. You just keep it. Please. Seriously, Anne. Keep it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:48 am

"Okay, so we're done in here? Good. Being done in here is good." Luka starts heading toward the door, almost looking like she was trying her hardest to give Anne some space. Like she was going to explode in a minute. Which was totally possible. She knew Alex was going to rant at her later, she'd have to explain a little more specifically to Neya later, and Sam would probably ask her to explain as well, too. But for now, Luka just wanted out of Held's church.

Anne just stares wordlessly at the knife, then her friends, then back at the knife. She couldn't exactly piece together what the hell was going on.

Alex makes a sarcastic noise, and follows his sisters and his friends outside.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:29 am

Everyone back to Louis' house.~
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 am

Tetsoya was on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:37 am

"I'm going to sleep..." When they got home, Anne started heading upstairs. When she had to walk by Tetso, however, she kind of backtracked, stared in confusion at him for a moment, then shrugged and went back upstairs.

"Right." Alex tries his hardest to keep his voice down, so Louis and Lily didn't come in there. "Luka, want to explain why you gave the fucking vessel of Wrath to someone of Anne's...temperament?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 am

"It's because of the mirrors, right?" Neya thought out loud, she had been thinking about it the whole trip back. "So it's powers over her are weakened?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:46 am

"Hypothetically." Luka nods toward Neya, then shook Tetso's shoulder. "Teeeetso. Tetso. Tet. Teeeeeet. Wakeup. Now."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 am

Sam was hanging around Alex now, just looking off to where Anne had left warily. She didn't care that she hadn't bothered to change into real clothes yet. As long as Anne was up there, Sam was staying down here.

Neya went over and poked her brother on the face, "Get up, loser. We need to talk to you." This girl can hold a grudge. What's it been? Three, four years since they found out? Damn, Neya.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:50 am

"Luka. I was already awake. I'm eating breakfast on the couch..Of course I'm up." Tetsoya replies to luka who almost spilled his cereal.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:54 am

"Oh! Good!" Luka pauses for a moment. "Hypothetically speaking, of course, if someone got possessed, something about that key can kind of...lessen the effects, right?" Hypothetically speaking. Sure.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:56 am

"Um...Well I think thats what it did to conchita when I did it to her food. What about it?" Tetsoya asks since knowing luka there was something more to it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:59 am

"Nothing. Nothing, I promise." Luka smiles. "Now, what exactly did you do to Conchita?" She was not going to be the one to share with the man that his fiancee might turn into an egotistical bitch demon at the slightest notice. Nope. Because that was some bad news. Bad news was not good right now. She was keeping things hypothetical for now, but the fact Anne was sick was not a good sign. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:03 am

"Well..You know how the demon got to her and all..Well I first tried to kill her with a poison and that stuff..I think myself as well. But it didn't fully work and actually she seemed to act more normal after that. So I put it in her food. The shavings not the poison again. I think. Too many memories..Anyways I think the demon lessened..Not sure since the last I remember was asking for a vacation..and that was it." Tetsoya says slowly like he is trying to sort out all of his memories since he has been reincarnated a ton. And als the fact that this is a life that he has tried to not think about.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 am

"Well! That's good, then!" She smiles again, before flopping down on another chair. "Completely freakin' good." Now they just had to force Anne to eat little wrathful golden chips. Simple, right?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 am

"The key won't do anything to hurt anyone." Neya recalled, "She was bad for awhile, but I'm pretty sure this one was poisoning her. Apparently, he changed his mind. Probably for the baby." Neya can remember shit. Because she's Neya, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:18 am

"Yeah, I remember the poisoning." Alex, having a random Pollo moment, turns to glare at the blue haired man. That's the whole thing that led up to you becoming dinner, Tet.

"Right right. But there's another option. Much more predictable, much less risky." Luka waves her hand, trying to change the subject before Tetso ended up as tonight's dinner or something.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:18 am

"I'm still fuzzy on that life so..Sure? I'm doing good to remember that." Tetsoya says since he has tried his hardest before to not remember.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:25 am

Both Neya and Sam started glaring at Tet. "If you ever try to kill me again, morals or not, I will kill you myself." Sam put in. She was already mad at Tet about his bad relationship with Neya, and Alex being not too fond on the guy didn't help matters.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:34 am

Luka coughs, trying to change the subject. "We may not have to resort to the knife. Would I prefer weakening the demon so it can be fought off without any ill side effects? Of course. Do we have time for that, with someone who's as easily influenced as she is, to fight the demon off? Of course we don't." There was a quicker way, and less risky, but with more repercussions.

"What the hell happened to hypothetical?" Alex was the one that pointed this out, frowning at Luka.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:40 am

"Anne walked down here, claiming she heard a voice calling to her. She had no memory of walking down here, and I made her believe it was a silly, unimportant dream." Neya explained calmly, "So we should stab her in the arm with the knife and hold onto it in case someone else gets possessed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next