Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:27 am

Neya rolled her eyes, "Leave. She refuses to vomit in front of people."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:33 am

With that, the twins just drag the various other people away. Nobody wanted to watch someone puke.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:03 am

Tetsoya makes sure to grab the ducks as he is drug away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:08 pm

After a few minutes, Sam and Neya caught up with the others. "Don't go back there. It smells so bad."
"Neya, I will tear you apart."
"You love me." Sam thwacked the blonde. "Ow!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Luka blinks, then shrugs and goes back to leading. Eventually they get to the Theater, creepy, ominous garden and all. And what made it better was the woman leaning against the gate, smoking a pipe. She didn't look surprised in the least to see the small party of sins and waterfowl.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 am

"No smoking!" Sam screamed, mostly because she was used to yelling that at Leon.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:35 am

Ma just...stares back, a smirk crossing her face. "Smoking may be bad...but so is drinking." She had a point. Luka had gone silent in the presence of the black haired woman, looking almost sulky.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Sam shrugged, "Touché."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:23 pm

"...so why have you come to visit?" Pulling her pipe away from her mouth for a moment, she continues to smile calmly at the party. This was clearly beginning to unnerve Anne, who was fidgeting. Alex stares back at the smoking woman, for once refusing to lose his nerve. Luka glared at the woman, obviously uncomfortable herself.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:48 pm

"To give away ducks."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:51 pm

"...and who are you giving the ducks away to?" Her smile still unfaltering, the black haired woman just goes along with it. Meanwhile, Luka was plotting murder. And questioning time paradoxes.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:54 pm

"Why, do you want one?" Sam asked, still trying to figure out how this chick looked so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:00 pm

"Not particularly." Still unphased, the woman looks at Sam. "However, something tells me you believe the Master of the Graveyard and herServants would like them, so you brought them in an attempt to sneak by them into the Theater. Are my assumptions correct?" No more beating around the bush. The woman looks directly at Sam, purple eyes amused. "That is a very good plan, if you think about it. You really do know how to distract yourself, Sam."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:06 pm

"Where the fuck is Rasia with that gun?" Sam glanced around. That's right. Straight to murder. Luka had it right. This was freaking Sam out.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"She left." Thanks for the obvious comment, Anne. Alex scowls at the woman. "Alright. I'll play your game. If your assumptions are correct, why are you here, if you know what's inside?" Freaking Sam and Anne out was not okay by him.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:16 pm

"Neya, go find Raisa."
"Fuck no."
"Goddamnit."
"I'm not doing it."
"I hate you."
"Bullshit."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:22 pm

"Bullets won't help, Sam." Not even looking at her friend, the pink haired witch was glaring at the black haired one. Meanwhile, the woman just chuckles and answers Alex's question. "...why am I here? The reason I have been here for a while. I hired the inhabitants of the Theater, and I am making sure things are running smoothly." Well, it was a direct answer, at least.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:25 pm

"Well, I guess the raving lunatics were right about one thing..." Sam muttered, now wanting to kill Conchita. Alex and Neya could do whatever the fuck they wanted with the psycho twins, but Sam really didn't want the Master of the Graveyard on this planet.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 pm

At this, the woman looks surprised. "Oh yes! You've met our escapees?" Shame they couldn't have been eaten.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 pm

"Yes...?" Sam raised an eyebrow. Maybe the two groups could take each other out. Two birds with one stone. She liked this idea.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:34 am

"Interesting." Was all the woman with glasses said, nodding. "I assume you wish to go to the Graveyard now?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:42 am

"Yes, actually, so will you let us or are you going to try to stop us?" She didn't know who this bitch was. She had Luka on her side. With that, she was golden. She didn't really know about how powerful she had been as Meta nor who MA was nor that Luka was weaker than MA. Although, it's confusing how Luka's still there and MA is... right there. Isn't MA Luka and Irina? Soconfusing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:45 am

If we were going by that logic, though, none of the Theater's inhabitants would be there. "I don't really feel the need to. You probably won't make it past the Graveyard. The Master isn't happy about her earlier meals escaping, after all."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:14 am

We have no logic. "Ducks, duh."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:16 am

Exactly. "Whatever you say." With that smile never have left her face, the woman strolls right back into the graveyard, like there weren't fuckin'...cannibals inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next