Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random RPing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:56 am

"You really can't talk either. Out of all of us, you're the one who she screwed over most." Sam pointed out, "I mean, she stole my body but that's all I remember." After she took over Julia, Sam's life in that body was blank.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:09 am

Luka shrugged and counted on her fingers, tallying up the times she'd been screwed over by Irina. "Let's see...killed once, prevented her from being queen, couple of vessels stolen, I stole her assistant, stole a couple vessels back from her, she stole my body, I killed her ass, she once again took over my body..." Totally deadpan, the witch shook her head. "Seems pretty even to me."

Alex just facepalmed because damn.

Lily kept grinning at Louis like she didn't even notice he was pissed. Cheeky lil bitch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:13 am

"She has your soulmate under her thumb," Sam stated, not looking at anyone. "I know how that feels, so trust me, she's wining." Sam with the deep emotional comeback. This is when she looked at Alex and fled the room.

Louis pointed towards the door, "Behave or get out. I have a guest coming."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 3:17 am

"Awk-ward." Luka commented, looking after where Sam had fled to. "Dude, didn't you guys fix that shit a couple of days ago?"

Alex looked pretty confused. "I thought we did?" Hell if he knew anymore, Luka. He was about to take a page from Tristan's book and just stop asking questions.

Cue smirk and eyebrow wiggle. "Is it Carol?" Beat, then she stopped being a little shit. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'm on my best behavior, Louie." She might actually be drunk. She probably wasn't, but she might be.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:23 pm

To answer her question, a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes waltzed in. Louis just blushed, avoiding Lily. "Hello, little ones," The woman said, her hand brushing Ella's shoulder as she moved to Louis' side and tucked in under his arm.
Sam, who is being utterly OOC right now because I don't know what I'm doing, was in awe. "Louis, why are you dating Jailbait over there?"
Carol laughed, putting on a bright smile, "Oh, no, I'm thirty-eight." She looked at Lily, although she was speaking to Sam, "And we are not dating." Louis' face didn't even fall. He just nodded.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Lily suddenly, and oddly, started hoping that Kostya his weed in the chicken after all. If this was Carol, she was going to need it to get through tonight. "I'm taller than you." She pointed out bluntly, stupid grin pretty much gone. Fuck this bitch and calling her little.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Carol laughed, "I've lived over a decade longer than you have, I've seen things that you wouldn't believe..." She looked at Kostya with a bright smile, like there was some inside joke no one else knew, "I've had duck-flavored magic mushrooms." Kostya, in turn, could not stop staring at her. Irina already hated her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 pm

"¡Pe-le-a! ¡Pe-le-a! ¡Pe-le-a! ¡Pe-le-a!" Tristan, who could be just as much of an ass as his older cousin, started stage-whispering this to his siblings, fiancée, and friends. Honestly, as placid as the eldest Lucifen child could be, he was seriously willing to put money on Lily knocking this bitch out before the night was over.

The twins were way ahead of you on this one, Tristan, already glancing at each other. This was probably the only time Carol and Lily would be allowed in the same room. Carol would probably be in a hospital before long, if Lily didn't cool the fuck down, because they could already see their cousin boiling.

Lily crossed her arms, giving her best insolent bitchface to Carol. "So you're old." She commented casually, like this wasn't up for debate. "...and eat duck." Who actually ate duck?!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Carol wasn't phased, and just smiled gleefully, "You think I'm old! That's so great, I'm just used to variations of Sam's impression." She bumped Louis' shoulder, "This one thought he was older than me. I laughed and told him to wait a few more years and see what he thinks then." Carol snickered to herself, having too much fun with this.
"That's because you look twelve." Kostya commented, "No, seriously, did I just give a minor mushrooms? Is your brain okay?" He was worried, like deep in his soul, it hurt. Just because this girl-woman, he reminded himself-could've been damaged by a mistake he made.
Irina growled, "She's obviously not twelve, Kostya. Haven't you watched TV? Anyone who tries hard enough can look decades younger than they actually are. It's just a bit of Botox and makeup." At this, Carol grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:28 pm

As pissed as she was right now, Lily felt a flash of gratitude to Irina. She officially figured Tristan had found a keeper, although she still wasn't quite sure about the cat that lurked around her. But no one else questioned it, so she figured it was okay. She'd ask her about it later, she guessed. Now to deal with this bitch. She said nothing to Carol's comment, not wanting to admit she didn't really have a comeback, and just made it look like Irina had said all there was to say about that. Lily wasn't someone who bothered fighting with words a lot. She was smart, but arguing was stupid when you could just slam them into a wall, right?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Louis, on the other hand, glared at Irina, "Guys, no sass. I told you." He nodded at the table, "Sit and shut up, please."
The eldest woman snorted, "No sass? Why, Louis, don't you think that's asking a little much? Especially from poor Neya here." Carol smiled at the blonde, who smiled right back as she sipped from a wine glass at the kitchen counter. Neya was surprisingly non-responsive, so Sam went over and stole her drink.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Lily did what she was told, but not before getting a drink. So she wasn't drunk. Yet. Clearly she was working on it, and she sat near the twins and Tristan. I'm fact, she and Tristan seemed to be having a silent conversation, comprised of a shit eating from or two from him, and a few glares from his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Carol had a mission, and she needed to get down to it... But this was too much fun. So, with a smile, she asked, "So has Loulou told you how sensitive he is? Holy Goat, he was in tears when we were reading Love, Rosie. He kept going on and on about how the two best friends just needed to be together already." She smiled knowingly at Sam and Alex, before turning to Lily, "Which I totally agree, I mean, why would you ever suffer through so much pain if you could just grow some fucking balls and kiss your best friend?" Louis started choking and Sam decided to like this girl.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Lily shrugged. "Yeah, Louis being a wimp is pretty much common knowledge." Loulou?! What was this bullshit?! She shot a smirk towards her best friend, the comment totally going over her head because she'd figured she was referring to Sam and Alex. "He isn't allowed to watch sad movies anymore, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Louis glared at Carol, knowing what she was doing. "Lily, shut up, I can watch a sad movie if I want to." He didn't dare look at his best friend, just continued to glare at Carol.
Sam felt the need to help her out. Anyone who Irina didn't like was a good person in her book. "It's almost a family trait with these guys, probably passed down from the maternal side since Arthur was such a ho."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 pm

"I still stand by the fact he was drugged." Anne actually didn't blame her dad for the situation. Or put it past Prima to drug him. "But that's beside the point." Because she had figured out what was going on here. She'd been confused first, because didn't Alex and Sam already get together but then she caught up, and it was fucking hilarious.

Sam no why are you betraying Lily whhyyyy? "It is not a family trait. I call bullshit." Yes, Lily, it is a family trait. Stop trying to fool yourself, sweetie. You literally break into his house every day, and he says nothing about it. That's love right there.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Neya raised an eyebrow, "No, it has to be! Since I'm not a pathetic loser like you three, and neither is Tristan, although he might be drugged. That's a nurture thing, though." She gave Irina the bitchiest smile and continued, "But Alex didn't do shit and Anne is dating my brother. Disgusting, if I do say so myself."
Carol shook her head, "You must grow out of that hate, it's truly not good for you."
Neya ignored the interruption, "Irina probably went after Trist, but as much as I hate to admit it, it does seem like they both have some semblance of feelings. And then I went after Louis years ago, like really anyone who hasn't is just... a weak ass bitch."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:10 pm

And on that comment, Neya probably just pissed off a large portion of her family. Damnit Neya, you had one job. Alex threw the most pissed off glare he could possibly manage at Neya, even though the fact he was pissed off at Neya wasn't something he was used to. Anne stiffened up and opened her mouth, probably to cuss her out, because that was not even cool but got interrupted by Lily.

"I'm not a weak ass bitch." She snapped, glaring daggers at Neya and made a motion like she had been about to get out of her chair and beat the shit out of her cousin, then thought better of it. Ooo~ someone touched a nerve.

Actually, Neya pretty much found every nerve in her family and stomped on it, apart from Tristan, who, while he didn't reprimand Neya, didn't look too happy either. I'm sure there will be a fam fight about this later.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:30 pm

Neya sat back happily, a smile playing on her face, and Carol spoke. "Maybe she's waiting for you to prove that you aren't." She nodded at Louis and cocked an eyebrow.
Sam stood up, "Maybe it's time for us to head outside." She grabbed Neya by the neck, and Ella followed willingly, wanting to stay out of her cousin's drama. Kostya, on the other hand, stayed next to Carol because he thought Lily was going to murder him while Irina stayed to watch the drama unfold.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 am

"Maybe if I could lose the damn audience." Lily grumbled, shooting a death glare of epic proportions to any stragglers in the room.

Tristan promptly dragged his siblings and Irina out of there because he really didn't want them to die, or to get killed himself. Lily was an angry person.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 12:48 am

Irina let herself be dragged. Only because it was Tristan. Carol took Kostya by the arm and left out the front, talking about goats. Kostya didn't mind, because goats were cool.

Louis spoke first, "I'm not doing this. Whatever it is... It can't happen."

Meanwhile, outside was a ball.
Neya was being scolded by Sam, but then got hugged. Ella looked highly uncomfortable, thinking about her own best friend in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 12:55 am

Wait which best friend.

Lily felt like she'd been punched in the stomach, but then shook off the feeling. "Well. There's that solved." She tried looking nonchalant, because honestly, she knew what Carol had been referring to, the irritating little midget, and she assumed Louis knew as well.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:23 am

Claire.

Louis felt like an idiot. "I'm sorry," he murmured, grasping her hand. "I love you, and I will always love you and I will never risk you. I could never do that. I've lost my family already, the only people I have left are you and Ella. Relationships are awful. People lie and cheat and pretend to be better than they are." He smiled, "But we don't, because we're friends and we don't care if there's a bad hair day or I smell after working out. That's what I want, and I refuse to lose it because I think you're gorgeous." Friends can say that, right?

Carol would've screamed. She was taller than a lot of people. All her friends were shorter. In their defense, their parents were tiny compared to her own.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:43 am

"God, you are such a nerd." Despite this, Lily was smiling, and didn't bother pulling her hand away from his. Just because she's Lily, she gave the dork a soft punch in the shoulder with her free hand. "Of course, though. We're not losing a thing." She promised. Totally, that is how you friend, Louis.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 1:46 am

Louis nodded, "Good. If anything went wrong," Which there was only a 1% change that something would go wrong, because they're them, but people still win the lottery so he won't risk it. "I don't want to lose you, ever. Seriously, I'm dying first and you get to live forever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: