Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random RPing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Random RPing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Sam was absolutely horrified at this realization. "Oh my god, daddy." She looked out towards the grill, and then the living room. Back and forth for about five more minutes straight until, "I cannot deal." She grabbed the tray of food, a six pack and ran upstairs to her room.
J, of course, had noticed and went after her, while Neya and Ella went into the kitchen to see what happened. Kostya just kept trying to master video games in the living room. Leon was oblivious to what was going on inside.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:09 pm

Annnd Alex heads up there, too. Because Sam running to her room with a six pack and a tray of food was rarely a good thing. "Sam...are you alright in there...?" He asked hesitantly. She seemed fine a minute ago, and was now hiding in her room.

Luka looked up. "Sam just figured out why Alex is being an awkward fuck. Now she's freaking out." No point in sugarcoating it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 pm

J and Sam were on the girl's bed, sitting criss-cross and sharing the goods. J just swallowed his food and awkwardly drank his beer. Sam nodded, "I'm fine. I just... I don't wanna be down there right now? You should, though. There's no way I'm sharing with two people. J already beat you to the punch, and I'll feel awful later that I let you go hungry. Ah. Actually. Don't. Um. I don't...." She groaned, falling back on her bed and flopping a pillow over her head.
J laughed and told Alex, "I'll get her down in a second. Neya will protect you from the big scary father. Leon's not that bad anyways. I mean, he's given Kostya like, fifteen drug addict's numbers. I think Kostya's business is really taking off."
Sam threw the now empty can of beer at him. "Neya needs to stop telling you things."

Neya nodded, "Leeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooonnnnnnnn. Go make nice with Alex?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because if I do, he'll date Sam."
"....But don't you want her to be happy?"
"Of course I do. I just don't like the short blonde."
"I'm short and blonde."
"You're not interested in my daughter."
"I don't think I'm either of their types."
"Thank god for that."
Neya could only give him a shit-eating grin before screaming, "ALLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEXXXXXXX>"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 pm

"..and I'm being summoned." Alex groans, beating his face against Sam's door. "If I'm not back in fifteen to twenty minutes, please find out where Neya and your father hid my body, and then lock Anne in a cell or something so she doesn't do something stupid." The blonde was close to his sister, but there's no denying she'd do something retarded without a second thought. With that, he goes back downstairs, waiting for his imminent doom.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 pm

"I've decided that you're both being stupid." Neya said when she saw Alex, "As we all know, you're totally going to be father and son-in-law, so Leon, start love-hating Alex, and Alex, start trying to make Leon show his love for you. I've already shoved someone in a closet today, don't make me to it again, and to a grown-ass man."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:38 pm

"Neya, if you shove me in a closet, I am going to beat down the door." Alex gives his sister a rather flat stare, completely serious. He was not about to make peace with the guy that put him in a castle just to assassinate his sister - or so Neya told him back then. Dammit Neya.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm

"Oh hell no, it's my fault you're so off with each other, and I'm going to fucking fix it, because that's apparently what I do now. So fucking kiss and makeup, so I can get on with my life." Neya snapped at Alex. Leon just faked confusion, drinking his wine quietly.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:50 pm

"Nah." Alex wasn't even going to elaborate. He didn't need to. He didn't feel like it. He could go his entire life without making up with Leon.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:00 am

"Alex." Neya snarled his name, just to try and get him to listen. "This is Sam's father. Why you don't like him? My fault. I was listening to my mother, spreading rumors. Well, total flat out lies. Whatever. Prima's a psychopath. Just." Neya grabbed her brother's shoulder, "Sam only has one parent. She's only ever had one person to look up to, and that's Leon. She fucking worships her dad. You're going to have to do it some day, and it might take a long ass time because of what happened, so you kinda need to start early."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:23 am

Alex makes an irritable noise. Until now, he had no idea Neya had lied to him when she was telling him about Leon's intentions. That would be discussed later. The younger man looks toward the older one, mumbles something that might have been 'sorry', and turns on his heel to leave the room, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:38 am

Leon looked towards Neya, "You know that wasn't necessary."
Neya gave him a smile, "Your mask is cracking, foster daddy. You look fucking ecstatic." She wasn't going to believe his bullshit, and turned on her heel, going into Sam's room and grabbing J, "We're leaving! I promise that I'll have him back in the guest bedroom by like, five in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 am

Alex, on the other hand, was off somewhere, calming himself the fuck down. Lying to him and causing a massive civil war or not, Neya was his sister. It'd do no good to yell at her. It'd be about as counterproductive as yelling at Anne. You got nowhere yelling at either of his sisters, and he'd learned this quickly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:58 am

Sam came down from her room and put the platter in the sink, "So what'd I miss?" And when she heard, she immediately went to find Alex, while cursing Neya for being such a fucked up, manipulative person while also trying to do the right thing. "Fucking anti-heroes..." Sam grumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:08 am

Meanwhile, Alex was sulking. In a tree. Seriously, they'll never sulk in anything more original than a tree.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 am

It's them. Trees are like their symbol. "You know, I claimed this tree as my own a long time ago. You're in my tree." Her voice was teasing, playful, but her face really, really wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 am

"So I am." Alex wasn't feeling very playful at the moment. At least 50% of the carnage that happened in his life as Allen wouldn't have happened if he hadn't killed Leon. He always thought he had a good reason, until - oops - Neya admitted that she'd lied to him. That was a real downer.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:43 am

"So, I guess you finally know the truth." Sam sighed, "But you know it wasn't you, right? We are not our past lives. Sure, we have parts of them. We're the same as some of them. Just like we're the same as any other person." A part of Sam wanted to scream at him, how she was right and how he should've trusted her, how he should've trusted Leon, like she had. But she didn't, because she believed what she said. Alex wasn't Allen. Not completely, at least.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:17 am

"Sam. Neya lied to me." So morality wasn't at the very top of his agenda. Sue him. "How many lives has that ever happened? Either of us lying to one another? If she'd just gone out and not lied to me, none of this would have happened. At all." Because it was true.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:39 am

Sam huffed, "Alex. You do realize that Ney was raised, alone, but a manipulative, psychotic sociopath, right? She didn't even know who you were to her. I mean, she probably had theories and was looking into it because it's her, but still." Sam started to climb the tree, "Everything still would've happened, except maybe Leon's death. He would've helped kickstart the rebellion, though. You know that the people were starving, and Rillianne wanted to kill him for stealing food or some shit." Once Sam got next to him, she added, "Ney marked the change. She was the separation of the two of you as twins. Without that, we would have a monstrous mix of Anne and Neya. I would run for my life."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:38 am

"She'd have no one to kill him with if I had refused," He retorts, frowning, "He never would have died, you never would have sought revenge, Leon would've never let Anne destroy a country for no reason. There was a reason she didn't outright kill him, where everyone knew it was her. She couldn't." Alex explained. "As far as political figures went, the rebellion would have happened if she outright executed any of the three heroes. She had to be sneaky about getting to Leon." Then she had no issue with Luka, until Luka told her to stop burning shit down. Then Miriam would have never fathomed betraying the princess. "It's just...I wasn't going to do it, Sam. I was willing to tell her no. T-then she told me that Leon had only placed me in the castle to assassinate Anne, and so I could take over as the rightful heir to the throne." He pointed out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Sam considered this for a second, then nodded, "I guess you're right. Which makes sense that Ney was the sort of the start of this, considering she was supposed to be Rillianne until Prim fucked the entire thing up. But it's no one's fault. Ney was craycray, and you were lied to. It's not like Leon holds it against you, he doesn't even remember you. And even if he did, we'd explain what happened. Plus, your sisters have always had a weird hold over you." Like you're one to judge, Sam. "It's just something that is expected by now." Which is why you should really get on Anne's good side.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Alex nods, still frowning. Logical or not, he hated people; especially his sisters, lying to him. "I think he reminded, though." Bring on the nervous Alex. How do English?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:31 am

Sam was instantly amused and suppressed her laugh quickly, "He might've been, but until he's like: I do not want you hanging out with the twins that killed me, I think we're good."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Alex still didn't look very sure, but decided to trust Sam. "I'm still not bringing Anne near him. Whether he remember or not, she does, and I honestly do not feel like dealing with that right now."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 pm

Sam snorted, "I'm not going to argue on that one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: