Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random RPing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 pm

"Bastard." Luka calls quietly after the shit-eater, then turns to Neya. "Well, here's what I want to know." She paused for a moment, dark blue eyes narrowed furiously. "What the hell made you thinking that was a good idea? Qu'est-ce que le genre de bonne baise sarebbe potuto fare per me chiudere in un armadio?" Yes, she was angry enough to be switching languages. Dammit Neya. "Chto, chert voz'mi obladal vas i te natera da mislite deka bi sakal da bide zaklučena vo plakar so mačka ? VY CHERTOVSKI UMA?!" Yeah. She's completely lost lost her shit. Note to self. While intensely amusing for me to type. Do not lock Luka into any more closets filled with cats.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:00 pm

"Un peu, oui." Neya replied with a smile, "Jetzt oben geschlossen, weil dein Freund dirigiert seine bösen Esel Forschungs die ganze Zeit. Plyus, eto bylo zabavno." Pffft. Neya could do that too, Luka. She didn't really get some of the Ukraine in there, but she knew a shit ton of languages, like most of the sins did.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Luka just made a rather sarcastic noise, and appeared to be about to hit Neya. "That was not fun. If you ever do that again, I swear Neya..." She'd probably end up decking the blonde in the face next time.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 pm

"Don't worry," Neya promised, "You're not up again for a long while. I like tormenting Sam more. I'll have to do it to Ella and Jak soon, so you have time." The blonde quickly walked away to avoid getting hit. "I'll see you at dinner, right? You'll finally meet J!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:11 pm

"J?" Luka was kind of scared to ask, to be honest. But she just went with it, she supposed. This J person couldn't be that harmful. ...Right?

TS?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:19 am

Later, 'round dinner time, Ella was dragging both Luka and Kostya into the house, because she totally needed moral support. "I'm so glad you two could make it, because I'm really not sure how to handle this! Neya won't tell me any protips, which worries me that there aren't any protips, which means that I'm just going to have to suffer through this. I mean, what if she likes him? What if I'm totally replaceable? She's never even liked me that much! Now he's suddenly appeared? Held! This is all Neya's fault! Ugh! I hope Alex shows up. Is it weird that I texted him? I mean, this is important in his life. Should I invite An-No, no. They're still iffy. What about Te-Nevermind. Kyo usually comes with Tet, and there's no way Sam wants to deal with him tonight. Plus, you're here, Kostya. I couldn't put you through discomfort. I need comfort. Oh dear Held, I don't know how to handle this." Ella collapsed on her porch, letting Luka go but dragging Kostya down with her. He just let it happen, mostly because she would probably fall if he didn't. And if she fell, she wasn't going to get up.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:55 pm

"Ella. Calm the fuck down. Who is still iffy with who, how to handle what, what about protips?" Luka was confused. What the hell was she babbling about?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Ella wailed, "Anne is still iffy with Sam, and I'm iffy with J, or he's iffy with me, I'm not sure. And I don't know how to handle dinner with him, which is why I've invited at least half my friends over and Neya won't give me any protips!" Kostya looked at Luka and shrugged before becoming Ella's comfort pillow.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Luka nodded like she understood. She still had no idea how Anne fit into this equation, but she figured "J" was someone Ella knew. Better just roll with it, and offer support if she could.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Ella had wanted to invite Anne as well, until she remembered the iffyness. Kostya dragged Ella up and nodded to the door, so the girl groaned and moved sluggishly towards it. "If you're not inside within five minutes, I'm going to cry."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 pm

"We'll be in there, just go." Luka gestures Ella towards the door, still wondering who this mystery person was. Neya planned this, so that meant this was either going to be entertaining, or it was gonna be scary as hell.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:36 pm

"Entertaining, as soon as Alex gets here," Kostya answered as soon as Ella had gotten inside. He could just tell by her face because he's Kostya like that. "As for who J is... Even I'm not one-hundred percent sure. Ella's been very vague about him. I'm guessing he's someone's boyfriend. I could be totally wrong."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:45 pm

"I guess so." Luka runs through a list in her mind of people Alex didn't get along with whose name started with a J. No names came up. Ah well, guess they'd find out soon.

Speak of the devil, and he shall come. Alex walked up a few minutes later, looking confused. "Anyone know what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:54 pm

"The girls have a new friend," Kostya replied, "Well, Neya and Sam do. Ella is iffy about him." To explain, all he had to do was open the door. Leon was in the armchair with Larry the cat and a glass of wine, while three tangled bodies were on the couch that Ella was hiding behind. Those three bodies belonged to Neya, Sam and J, all who were paying more attention to the TV where a game of Mario Kart was going on.
"I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU, ITALIAN PLUMBER!"
"NO, NO, LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BLONDE PRINCESS WHORE!"
"AND TOAD IS KING," A male voice shot out of the girls' screams, tumbling out of the mess of limbs to stand in his victory.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:04 pm

"Well then." Alex had no comment for that. He was used to Sam and Neya by now, so it wasn't like he was stunned. But he'd gone awkwardly quiet because of the old man sitting with a cat. The blonde averted his eyes to look at this new friend, curious. If he was a douche to his sister or Sam, the bastard would die, though. That much didn't need to even be said.

Luka shrugs and walks forward - carefully avoiding Larry - and attempts to coax Ella out from behind the couch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:13 pm

J turned around at the noise. "Pink.... Luka, right?" His eyes turned to the door and when he saw the boys, "Short and blonde means... Alex?" He hit Sam's shoulder and nodded towards the door, only grinning when she hit him with the controller. "I'm J. Before you ask, it's literally just J." Sam grumbled and hit J again, which made him throw her over his shoulder, "Girl, you have really got to stop hitting me. Are you just not used to dudes that are taller? Leo, what are you teaching her?"
"How to drink and con people out of pool money." Leon said without hesitation. "I'll teach you later."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Luka nods at the mention of her name, and proceeds to grab Ella by the arm and trying to forcefully drag her out from behind the couch. When Leon announced what he taught Sam, she grumbled something - mostly unheard - that sounded like "Idiot." It didn't sound entirely hostile, though. More like an affectionate insult.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:23 pm

Ella wailed as she was dragged up, and was met with J's smile, "Ah-ah."
"Hey, Elle." J gave her a little wave before bobbing his head towards the tv, "Kick Neyney's ass." And with that, he left for the kitchen, still carrying Sam.
Neya screamed, "STOP CALLING ME THAT, YOU TALENTED FREAK." There was only laughter from the kitchen.
Kostya just came inside because he wanted to play Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 pm

"Aw, have fun, Neyney." Was Luka still pissed off about being trapped in the closet earlier? Yes. Did she find a nickname that irritated Neya amusing? All signs point to yes.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 pm

"Don't make me light you on fire," Neya hissed Luka before turning back to the game. "Kostya! You suck at this game, right? Get on Toad! I wanna see if J's cheating!" Cue more laughter from the kitchen. Ella started the game and by the time J got back, Neya was sulking. J finally put down Sam, who didn't seem to be too pissed about it and sat on the arm part of her dad's chair, while J just sat on Neya's lap. "GODDAMNIT YOU ARE SO FAT, GET OFF MY LEGS."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:37 pm

"You can try." Luka grumbles, before sitting down to watch Kostya get his ass beat at Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:40 pm

"Don't test me, Luka. I'll do it just so I know I can." Neya pointed out after shoving J on his ass. He just sat on her feet after that, and the blonde decided she could live with that. Ella started up a game again, and Neya gave up her controller to watch J get his ass beat by the girl.

Sam hit Leon's arm and let him into the kitchen, but not before saying, "I'll set up dinner."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:47 pm

"I'm absolutely shaking." Luka said dryly, before following Sam and Leon into the kitchen. Food would be nice right now, and she really didn't feel like seeing if Neya was serious or not.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Sam threw a made-up plate at Luka, and forced her dad back outside to the grill before asking, "Did Alex look weirded out to you? He seems off. I don't like it. Do you think I should've told Ella not to invite him? I mean, it's a family dinner but still. Almost everyone's like family anyways. Oh my god, does he not like J?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:58 pm

"I don't think J's the issue." Luka points out reasonably. She was surprised Sam didn't know why Alex was mentally freaking the hell out and being awkward. "It probably has to do with the murder victim sitting in a chair across the room from him." Much logic, Luka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: