Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random RPing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:07 am

"Oh gee, make me live alone why don't you?" Lily rolled her eyes. "Nothing's going to happen, though, it's us." Nothing happens to them. Their lives, sans shroom-ducks, were pretty uneventful. Nope. Not an unordinary thing in sight.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:31 am

"You realize that your family and mine are both insane? My cousin has an alcoholic adopted sister and treats a drug dealer like her personal cat. Your youngest cousin is dating her sister's brother and the oldest is dating said drug dealer's sister." Louis pointed out, because even if he didn't comment, he observes. "We're the most normal ones, and you break into my house everyday." He paused, "Which is unnecessary because you know where the key is."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:35 am

"I like a challenge." Lily smirked, then realized breaking into Louis's house had lost it's challenge. "Hmm...but I know how to break in, now. Maybe next time I should come down your chimney." Because this wouldn't end in injury at all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:39 am

"Not that I don't trust in your skills completely, but please don't break your neck."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:40 am

"Relaaaaaax, I won't break my neck!" Lily grinned, not worried in the slightest. Then she decided to mess with him. "Maybe an arm...or a leg or something." She fake-pondered.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:35 pm

Louis only glared.

Carol and Kostya were discussing goats. Because why not.

Sam was trying to determine Irina's thoughts by staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Lily sighed. "Louis, I'm kidding. You know I won't get hurt. I'm a professional at doing stupid things. Especially stupid things involving your house." Because she was. 5/7 breaking and entering skills.

Luka had vanished because I'm pretty sure her 'tolerance for Irina' level had reached it's max, even when she was trying to support Tristan.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Louis didn't say anything for a minute, which was surprising because usually he would've yelled at her for something by now, jokingly but still. "So, where are we settled?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Beat. "What do you mean, where are we settled?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:31 pm

"What's the game plan? What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:42 pm

"The same thing we always do, Louis." Dramatic pause. "Take over the world." Because you know they will.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Louis didn't like that answer but he didn't mind too much, instead just laughing and letting it go. He would let Lily dictate what happened next. She would anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: