Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Sam nodded, "Well that was quick."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm

"What was quick?"
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:23 pm

"....I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:38 pm

"Sam...put down the can." With this, Alex tries to take the 'soda' away from her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 pm

"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Sam wailed, moving away.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:33 pm

"Saaam...." Alex grumbles stopping his attempts at getting the can. "...have you not had enough to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm

"Nope!" Sam grinned
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Alex sighs. "Are you having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Jak merely watches.

Tetsoya stares at the pink haired one that threw nearly threw the gameboy at the ground

Gregor just stands there not sure if he should believe sam or not.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:51 pm

"Yeeees.~" Sam laughed
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

"Dude...Gregor. If she's right about that stuff..." Raisa was staring at the doll, not noticing Luka staring at it as well. "...that shit's gotta be pretty expensive."

Luka didn't notice Tetso staring at her, or Raisa talking about stealing shit. She was actually contemplating stealing the doll herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Pale woke up from his innocent little...nap..thing, and grumbled, yawning while looking around quietly. Even though he couldn't see, he was pretty sure there was no one close by, and he face-palmed, feeling something dried there. "What...the fuck..." Slowly, Pale started scratching it off and when he pulled his hand away, he glared at the sky. "SAM! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Sam looked down and burst into laughter, "No you're not!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 pm

"Expensive yeah. I mean if we Got our hands on all of those items..Man We would be able to retire now." Gregor says with a smile on his face. "One question is where to get the equipment to get the stuff. And then we need to find each of the vessels."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 pm

"Why are...you in...a tree...?" Nothing made sense to Pale right now, he just got up, he was annoyed with the fact that she'd drawn on him, yet happy with the fact that she didn't just ditch him there...yet annoyed with the fact that she'd drawn on him..
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:05 pm

"When am I not in a tree?" Sam asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Tetsoya just kind of watches since he has nothing better to do and is just waiting on anne needing help since she will need it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Alex looks down at Pale from his perch on the tree. "She is always in a tree. I swear she was a monkey in a past life or something like that." The blonde shrugs.

Anne was already home and stuff.

Raisa elbows Gregor. "Shut up, man! Maybe you could plot a robbery just a little louder? Pretty sure the curator and guards didn't hear you." The albino hisses quietly, thinking herself.

Last edited by Clockworker on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Sam threw the almost-empty can at Alex's head, "IWASNEVERAMONKEY!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 pm

"Sorry. Anyways. If we are to do this we need to do some more research on these things and get a layout of the place." Gregor whispers this time so that only raisa can hear him and not the rest of the people in hearing distance.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Tetsoya coughs loudly randomly then gets up to leave and walks by luka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:33 pm

"Hm...maybe you were. It's debatable." Pale chuckled when she threw the can, continuing to take the nail polish off of his face slowly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Sam looked over at him, smirking, "Says the cute lil' kitty cat."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 pm

"We could always sic Luka after him..." Alex snickers. He didn't seem to get upset when he was hit by the not quite empty beer can. But then again...Sam could probably kick him off the branch and he wouldn't get pissed, so...meh.

"Hmm...which part will you handle? And are we gonna tell Mr. Pissy about the plan? And Sam?" Raisa didn't know how much Sam knew about the doll...but apparently she knew more than them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 pm

"Hey, it's not my fault this is on my face. You're the one who decided to draw on me when I passed out. Fahking cheater." Pale grumbled, walking over to the tree and looking up into it, but not really attempting to climb into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next