Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Sam grumbled and banged her head into his stomach again. Just for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Pale groaned slightly when she did, his stomach was already sore from all the times he'd been fuckin' punched and shit. "Explain what you meant and I won't shut up. That's all I'm saying."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

"I already said that I wanted to talk to you too. That's what I meant."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 pm

"Because it's been like nine hundred years and I do remember that I rather liked talking to you back then," Sam replied, point his face because fuck logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:21 pm

"Oh, so wait...back then. Which means that you only liked talking to me before and you don't like talking to me now? Wooooow. Gee thanks. You're so kind." Pale poked her lightly, before staring at the sky again. What time was it anyway...?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 pm

"I like talking to you now, but I've basically been bitching at you all day, so can you blame me? I'd rather not count that as talking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:34 pm

"Ah huh. Suuuuuure you do, liarrrrr." He was tired and eventually, he started yawning, which went from him staring at the sky and yawning, to his eyes being closed while yawning, which went to him passing out in the middle of a field with no idea if what the time was.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Sam noticed almost immediately, she got some nail polish out and painted a cat nose and whiskers on his face, before going to hide in a tree before he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:53 pm

~Timeskiiiiip~ Sam had almost fallen asleep in the tree, getting so bored. Earlier, it had been around two, but now it had to have been at least five or six.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Alex was still walking around, looking for something to do. His sister had gotten home and said she was sick...and he wanted nothing to do with that 'throwing up' mess. However...he couldn't quite shake the feeling that she wasn't sick. People don't get scared of a stomach virus...right? Well, damn. I mean, you would if you were a complete wuss, but still.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Sam was half asleep in the tree at the park near the museum.

Neya was walking around, looking for Sam. She hadn't answered anyone's calls or texts all day.

Ella was doing the same, just on the other side of town.

Who the hell knew what Mira and Colt were doing?
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Alex was looking in the trees, because he was a smart cookie, and knew Sam liked trees.

Raisa was looking for Sam as well...since she was kind of ditched at the museum again.

Luka had given up on Yoshi for now, and had just noticed the Sloth doll. "Well damn. How long has that been here...?" The witch could purify the vessels, but she couldn't usually find them unless she stumbled upon them. She also couldn't purify them alone. Great. Jill was still only halfway taught and nowhere to be found, and the doll was right under her damn nose. Just her luck.

Anne was in a huddled little pile of mental scarring at her house, mmkay? Thanks a lot, Sam. You broke Anne.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Sam didn't mean to brake the poor girl. It's not like she knew Anne was /right/ there. Sam grumbled, wondering if she could throw something at Pale to wake him up. She seriously wanted to know how he would react to being a cat.

Ella could probably help, but she was lazy and got even lazier while near the doll.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Alex heard the tree grumbling, and kind of stared at it. A tree does not simply grumble on it's own. He was tempted to forget about looking crazy, and asking the tree what it was grumbling about...but he didn't. Because...well...he'd only ever heard about one talking tree. Something told him Eldoh didn't have a cousin.

Luka was tempted to rob the museum.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Sam looked down and saw Alex, then messed with the leaves to try to trick him or something. She was bored, mmkay?
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:35 pm

"Okaaay. What the shit. The tree is moving and grumbling." To test something, Alex punted the tree.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Sam raised an eyebrow, Did he just try to punt a tree?
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 pm

"AH HA! It is not alive! Or...well...fuck. It does not talk." Alex took a second to then realize something. Then he kind of started holding his foot and cussing in French. Real smooth, idiot.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Sam burst into laughter about how moronic Alex had just been.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 pm

"Shhhhhh. You did not see a thing, Sam." Alex looks up at the tree...then realizes something. "'allo Sam.~"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 pm

"Haidere," Sam said as she waved.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:53 pm

"'cha doing up in the tree?" Trying to remain as nonchalant as possible, he kind of...hoped Sam had forgotten about the events of earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:56 pm

"When am I not in a tree?" Sam asked, laughing to herself.... Okay so she may have had another "soda" while waiting for Pale to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm

"That is a good question." So...without further delay, Alex climbs the tree, like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next