Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random RPing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Random RPing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:10 am

Yeah.

This is why the twins don't have many major issues with behavior. Like, say, breaking into houses.

There is a reason.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:14 am

Neya walked into the kitchen, because things got awkward.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Sam rushed through the broken into window and leaped onto Neya's back, "YOU WERE WRONG.~ YOU WERE SO WRONG! YOU WERE WRONG!"
Neya would've screamed, but she knew who it was the minute that the girl went through the window instead of the door, "About what?" She asked, turning her head back so she could see the brunette attached to her back.
"Claire and Jill aren't doped up in a ditch in Thailand." Sam exclaimed happily, grinning brightly.
Neya snorted, "If you think that wasn't sarcasm, you're more like Ella than I thought."
Sam frowned, falling off the blonde's back, "Whatever. You were still wrong." She looked around and waved at Lily, "I know what you're thinking, but no, I haven't been drinking."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Considering Sam just leaped through the fucking window, Anne had to scream again. Because first impressions dictated that, a.) she was drunk as fuck, and b.) she was attacking her not really daughter.

Alex took the initiative to calm his mother, because Anne was currently in hysterics beside him. After the shock went away, his sister thought that was pretty fucking funny. "...this happens sometimes." A lot of the time. The Sin group doesn't know how to society properly, Ms. Mouchet, especially your son's girlfriend. Actually...yeah. All of them suck at it pretty equally.

Luka was just about as amused as Anne was, but was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Drunk wasn't my first assumption." Lily replied, smirking. High, maybe. "Anyway, what about Thailand?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Sam laughed at the woman, mostly because she didn't like how the twin's mother handled the divorce, and not seeing them. The brunette didn't care about what the blonde thought of her, it didn't matter. Sam answered Lily with a bright smile, "Neya thought our friends were dead, turns out that they've been living it up in a very annoying tree. House. A very annoying tree house." Yup, Sam, sweetie, everyone thinks you're drunk.
Neya raised an eyebrow, "Sometimes? This is a daily occurrence." Neya nudged her best friend, "I think your first impression to Alex's mom was even worse than mine. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

"Alright then." Lily wasn't going to question that. These guys were weird, and Sam might possibly be high as fuck. It didn't help when Luka joined in.

"...does the tree...house have a face on it?" Was she playing along, or was she high too? Ms. Mouchet couldn't figure that one out, although to be fair, Luka looked vaguely familiar. "Because I swear if they're in the treehouse I think they're in, I'm giving them your award for being a ninja, Neya. We were just there two days ago." Two fucking days. And I think Sam needs an award for making a worse first impression than Neya.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Neya crossed her arms, "One, it was obvious that someone was living there. You were too busy fighting with that tree. House. Yeah, who the heck fights with a treehouse? Two, we were all more concerned with the gang of thugs trying to kill everyone at that point. Three, they were probably just out getting food or something. Four, I was focused on trying to stop Sam from killing a french whore. And lastly, who got into this country with a fake passport? Because I know it wasn't them."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:16 pm

"Touche." Luka shrugged, smirking. "I have no argument with that." She was arguing with a tree. House.

"French whore? Thugs? Fighting with a tree house?" Anne looked interested. That was a bunch of things. She didn't care about the fake passport thing, though. Apparently that shit was normal in this family.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Neya nodded, "Sam saved your son from getting AIDS from a french whore, then Alex saved her from this thug who went mad and tried to kill her, and I don't really know how to explain Luka's thing, so just pin it on her being Luka."
Sam groaned, "I forgot about your whole honest-with-mothers thing. God, Neya, stop letting them have power over you." Sam ruffled Neya's hair with a shake of her head before shooting a slight glare at Anne.
Neya shrugged, "You know why I'm like that."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Alex facepalmed, even though he was about as bad about that. But seriously, Neya couldn't have made that sound any better? "Yeah, that basically happened." He shrugged helplessly towards his mother. Anne made an irritable noise. Thankfully, since she wasn't obsessively loyal to her mother, she was kind of on Sam's side for this one. "You can't explain the tree. House." Luka agreed, having no better way to explain that without giving her former friend a heart attack. She was surprised Anne was taking it as well as she was.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:45 pm

"Nah, but we just wanted to tell you that they're alive. Ella's hanging out in the tree. House." Sam grinned sheepishly, "And let me tell you, if everyone doesn't get along with Jill, you're dead."The brunette snickered, "The fights will be amazing."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Luka shrugged. "I think I can manage that." She got along pretty well with Jill, obviously. Subconsciously, the witch looked around for Tet. Speaking of not getting along with Jill and ending up dead.

"You and I are talking about this later." Anne glanced at Alex, actually acting like a concerned parent. Whores and fighting thugs didn't sound like Alex, who was actually her quiet kid. So quite frankly, that was kind of...puzzling. She's never hearing about Vegas. Although I'm pretty sure none of them remember everything that went down in Vegas.

Last edited by Waiter on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:54 pm

"He's not here," Neya replied, "The terrors, and probably Anne's mom, would kill him before Jill got a chance." She didn't even look over at Luka. There's the Neya we know and love.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:56 pm

"....why would Anne's mom kill him?" Luka raised an eyebrow, not caring that said mother was in the room. Ah well. Anne could sort whatever that was out with her mother later. That wasn't Luka's problem.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:08 pm

"Because they're engaged? Like, I don't think he even asked Arthur if it was okay." Bye tact.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 12:19 am

"They're what?" Anne had to butt in at this part. French whores, thugs, engagements, what else had she missed? Apparently a lot. "When were you going to tell me this?" She didn't mean to sound so harsh, but she just had three bombshells about her youngest children dropped at once.

"Dad knows..." Her daughter replied, not really answering the question. And by the look on her face, she hadn't exactly been planning on telling her. "Whenever I saw you next." Anne shrugged dismissively, giving a pointed glare toward the older woman. Well. That escalated quickly.

Alex coughs nervously, getting out of the firing range here and hiding near Sam and Neya. That was a safe place, right? Part of him wanted to stick up for their mother, and part of him wanted to side with Anne was well. Since he didn't know how to react, he just kept his mouth shut. That worked, didn't it?

Lily cleared her throat, coming back into the room to break the icy silence. "Ah...so we should probably put a lock on our windows, shouldn't we?" She laughed awkwardly. Dammit Neya, it would've been okay if you hadn't brought that up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:37 am

Sam shook her head, "Dear lord, what else do you not know about?" She looked at Neya, "What happens in Vegas stays in our group."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:49 pm

"Not that I know of..." Anne takes a minute to look at Alex. "Unless there's anything else you want to tell me?" Something makes me think she didn't need to hear anything else.

Alex shook his head, although there was about a million other things about him he could tell his mother. The look his sister was giving him helped him hold his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:15 am

Neya smiled at Anne, "Don't worry, the group keeps each other in check." Sam snorted, and she was obviously not in a helpful mood. Mostly because it was fucking Anne. Sam just didn't like the woman. Probably because she had no trust of mothers. "Okay, so it's mostly Sam." The fact that Sam is your fucking moral compass is not a good thing, Neya. She almost killed someone. Like, yesterday. Sam raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything against it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:20 am

Anne made another sarcastic noise. While she did nothing to keep the group in check, she wasn't set on Sam keeping them in check, either. There was no 'check'. Two people almost died the day before, and she still didn't have 100% of her memory back. She was kind of concerned about that part. Like....a massive fucking gap in her memory. But she remembered a lot of the bigger things, by this point. Like her mother not visiting. Ever. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:23 am

Sam laughed when she heard Anne, grinning at the girl. She liked this no-memory Anne. Chick didn't hate her. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:28 am

Anne kind of smirks at Sam laughing, but still wasn't in the greatest mood to laugh along right now. While her mother had broken the staring contest, the younger woman was still obviously not amused. Alex was still kind of hiding near Sam and Neya, because fuck that shit he wasn't getting mixed up in that shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:07 am

"Okay, guys, don't make me drag you to the tree. House."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:11 am

Both twins looked almost relieved to go. "Okay okay. We'll see you guys later. We need to go to the tree. House." Anne told their various family members, ignoring her mother.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:14 am

Sam just started to pull the twins, because she was annoyed at missing how amusing this whole thing was. She wanted to see how annoyed Neya would get. Speaking of which... "Neya!" Sam called, when the older blonde didn't follow.
Neya groaned, "I have to go too? Fine. I already knew they weren't dead, but whatever. We can go visit the tree." Neya almost left it like that, but blurted out quickly, "House!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RPing   Random RPing - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random RPing
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: