Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 am

Sam paused, and let out a breath, "What did you just say?"

Find your sister, she'll know.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:45 am

"What is a teenybopper?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Sam felt around for a table or a chair or something to hold on to while blindly staring straight ahead. She sat down, "Uh---My dad calls me that. He said it meant endearing youngster, but I looked it up once and it did not mean what he said it did." She had asked him where he had gotten the definition too. From her mother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:04 pm

"Okay. Well the Sam clone called me that." Since Sam didn't seem to know what was going on, Alex decided there was an imposter running loose.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 am

Sam closed her eyes, "Doppelganger. It has to be my doppelganger, right?" She laughed, but it was forced. "Duh, why would it not be? I'm at the bar next to our hotel. We can go on a hunt for doppelgangers. Maybe we can even find the real Kayo too." Sam wasn't going to let herself think what she thought. She was going to distract from that in every and any way she could.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:54 am

"That works." Alex wasn't too far from the hotel, after all. He could make his way back.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:02 am

"Too bad you and Ella are your own doppelganger." You might be too, Sam. We're not sure yet. Whatever. Either way, you're just as crazy as Ella and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:05 am

"At least I always have someone to talk to?" Trying to remain optimistic, the blonde makes his way to the hotel bar.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 am

Tetsoya walks down the street and faceplants in front of a group of a fairly young woman around 20 who's on the street corner looking for 'someone'.

Kina walks around searching for the nearest bookstore and then starts telling stories about everything that has happened.

Jak is still laying on the ground and the a couple of people pick him up and drag him off somewhere.

Kyo begins to flirt with everyone. Yes. He pulls a jack harkness. Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:09 am

Sam laughed, "You already always have someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:55 am

"So if I called any of you at three in the morning, I wouldn't be murdered brutally?" Alex was pretty sure Luka and Anne would murder him, at least.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:01 am

Sam raised an eyebrow, "I'm never going to murder you, Alex. Ella might, to be honest. Never wake that chick up. Never."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 am

Finally, Alex reached the bar. "So...let's go hunt for Sam-doubles?" He had no idea what a Kayo was, but his mind could hardly wrap around a Sam double so he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:07 am

Kayo was one of the last people to kill Sam, sweetie. "Yay for doppelgangers." Sam replied as she got up from her booth and lead the way out.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:12 am

Oh, then can we kill them when we find them? "Sometimes. What if it's an evil twin?" Alex had evil twins. So would it be evil triplets? Or two evil twins and that one good nub in the middle? He just follows Sam, wondering what someone /would/ refer to that as.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:21 am

Ah. Iunno? "Was it acting evil?" Sam didn't know what the fuck Alex saw. I think. I'm too lazy to look back. Shut up, I've almost been up for about twenty-four hours. In about five more hours.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:24 am

"Ah....it was acting weird, but not technically evil. It did try to punch me, though, after I tried to punch Kostya." Damn. Weird shit. Did Kostya have a twin too? Probably. Fucking dopplegangers.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:42 am

"Why'd you try to punch Kostya? Wait---Kostya dodged a punch?" Impressive, geeky nerd, impressive.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:46 am

"Because he had a goat, multiplied into two, then the doppleganger was like...creeping on your doppleganger, who I didn't know was one at the time. As for Kostya dodging a punch...it was like he was used to me punching him." Alex shrugs. "Then your doppleganger tried to punch me, I ducked and then his doppleganger told me to tell you your mother said hi." And that was the end of the story.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:59 am

Sam sat down, just on the sidewalk. She sat down and tired to snap herself out of a panic attack. Because she was having a panic attack. Yeah. She had connected the dots pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 pm

"Sam...?" Crouching down next to her, it was clear Alex had no dot connecting skills. At all. Retard.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Considering she felt like she couldn't breath, she couldn't talk either.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:49 pm

"Sam...are you alright?" Alex kept trying. She might speak. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:51 pm

She's having a panic attack. That means fear of choking, dying, and impending doom. Also, her heart is pounding and she's shaking. That, my darling, is what a panic attack is. It's not fun.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Alex realizes on his own Sam was /not/ okay. So he kind of hugs her. "What's wrong?" Okay, I never said he was the brightest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next