Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Sam curled into him, trying to steady her breathing so she actually could talk. The panic attack idea was faultured with the fact she couldn't talk. Damn it. So anyways, a few minutes passed before she whispered, "My mother."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Alex frowns. "That might not have been her..." Yay for trying to calm her down?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:34 pm

"Looks like me. Teenybopper. It's her."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

"She might not've looked exactly like you. I didn't really get a good look at her between her being a cougar then punching at me."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:49 pm

"She punched you?" Sam asked, looking over at him. She seemed calmer, at least.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:53 pm

"I fell/ducked." That was an act of luck, and he'd admit it to Sam. If anyone else asked, he ducked.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Sam laughed. Whoopwhoop. Someone give the kid a gold star. "You fell?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:59 pm

"At least I didn't get punched!" Crossing his arms, the young man pouts. You may be cheering Sam up, but you're losing man-points like crazy, dude.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:33 am

Sam stood up, still shaking a bit but overall better. "So. Doppelgangers?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 am

"Dopplegangers indeed. Creepy ones." Alex nods, standing as well.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:16 am

"Wanna go see how creepy they really are?" Sam asked, forcing a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:22 am

"I'm not gonna have to watch your doppleganger be a cougar again, right? That was some creepy shit." Alex would prolly follow Sam if she went hunting thenlm down, though.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:24 am

"I'll punch her in the face if she goes all cougar again." Sam replied. She would, too. Happily, if it was her mother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:37 am

"Alright then." Why does the thought of two Sams beating the shit out of each other make me laugh?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Because it's a hilarious image. "Which way did the Sam-copy go?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 pm

"This way." Alex grabs Sam's hand and takes the lead, going back to where he came from before he met her outside the bar. It really is a hilarious image though, innit?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Nuna and her boytoy were smoking outside of the bar, which is totally illegal, but no one really cares so: Sam tightened her grip on Alex, "Hun, I didn't know how drunk you were, because that woman is thirty-seven."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:47 pm

"Ah...well..." Alex rubs the back of his head sheepishly, losing all feeling in his arm. To be honest, Alex has the judgement skills of a toddler anyway. The drinking just...didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:48 pm

"That woman is thirty-seven, alive and my mother." Sam added
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 am

"Well damn. Small world?" Alex only had a slight grasp on 'Sam wasn't happy to see Nuna'. He did, realize, that Nuna was supposed to be... "...wait a fucking moment. Isn't she supposed to be dead..?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:18 am

"Yes, Nunziatina Voltolini, the woman who was such a sadistic bitch when she was younger that she abandoned her new born on doorsteps but not before naming me Jessamina and then faking her death." Sam was surprisingly calm. Not good.

Ah. What stripper where now?

Ev-Ella curled into Anne, "Let's just smoookkkkeeee it, Apple. Kostya's friends gave me instructions."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:29 am

Tetso is still laying infront of the prostitute.

Kina is somwhere near luka.

Jak is sat down on a bed and then a man tries to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:46 am

"Well," Anne blinks, kind of concerned about Ella. "It's not exactly rocket science."

"Nunazita? ...what sadistic bitch would name their daughter that? Or Jessamina, for that matter." Alex thinks for a moment, before quickly saying, "NotthatIdon'tlikeyournameoranything." Smooth, dude.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Sam was about to rant at him, but her mother cut in as the older woman's attention fell to them. "My mother was a sadistic bitch." Nuna looked at Sam "You must be Jess. You don't look like Leon. Not surprising."
Sam glared at her, "My mother is a sadistic bitch, as my name is Sam and I have Leon's height." Sam's mommy was shorter than her. Ha.

"Still, Apple, still." This is Ella, if you couldn't figure it out.

A hooker who looked surprisingly like Obama knelt down next to Tet, "Do you think he's okay?" She grabbed his wallet and read is license, "Tentso? Teso? Te-ts-oya? How the hell do you say that? Why is his last name Ryuu? He's not Asian! Asians' don't adopt!....I think this is a fake ID, Missy."
Another hooker, unassumingly Missy, looked up at Obama-hooker, "Put his wallet back. Not cool, dude, not cool." She looked at the ID and nodded, "That's gotta be fake. Cut it, he's already had enough." She poked the fallen body, wondering if he was dead.
"Cut it with what?" Obama-hooker asked, looking around in Missy's purse. "Why do you have scissors?" She asked as she cut the ID with relative ease. "Who just carries around scissors? Psychopaths, that's who."
"I have to have something to protect myself with, duh." Missy replied, shaking her head as she added, "Mace is ineffective and boring."
"You are a strange woman." Obama-hooker commented with a slight laugh and a smile.
Missy raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, "Says Fembama."
The other hooker wailed, "Don't call me that!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Well, quite a few people in this rp are shorter than or as tall as Sam, so... anyway, Alex looks awkwardly back and forth from mother to daughter, kind of edging closer to Sam. Because this sadistic bitch freaked him out. A freaked out Alex is not a good thing, as he showed with Kenny.

"Murph. Do what you want, I guess." Anne was fine with how she was. She just wished she had some fucking food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next