Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm

"Oh my God. Whoever's dying over there, shut the fuck up and die quietly." An irritable snap came from Luka, who threw an...awfully aimed couch cushion toward the direction of the noise. However, the cushion she picked up had been the one Anne's head had been on, so her head slammed against the arm. This pissed off the blonde, who blindly kicks the pink haired woman. This is why we can't have nice things. One Two people wake up semi-peacefully, then all else goes to hell.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:04 pm

The cushion somehow ended up hitting Kostya, and he fell back on the couch and tried to go back to sleep. "There is a goat in my face, you pink idiot, of course I screamed. Now shut up, noise hurts." Sam hissed over at the couch, but did a double take when she saw Ella laying on the floor. "Ella, someone get Ella." Kostya reached down and put the girl on his lap before shutting his eyes again. With that done, Sam did herself a favor and slid onto her bed again.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:08 pm

"You're the one who screamed, dammit. I was minding my own shit over here trying to sleep. Now shut the fuck up." Luka would have the last word. Anne had other plans. In an attempt to get Luka to shut up, she kicks her again. Which causes a kicking war.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Sam didn't open her eyes to see what was going on. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Anne was eventually kicked to the floor, which leads to a whine of pain and disapproval. She got over it, though, and tried to find something to cover her head with.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:27 pm

Then there was a knock at the door, and Sam yelled, "If it's food, walk right in. Anything else, go away." The door opened and Sam shot out of bed, because, food.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Alex just curled up tighter, not wanting food right now. How Sam could think of food when the world was doing flips, he had no ide- Wait. Yes he did. She was Sam. That's how.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Exactly, and if someone doesn't get up, she will eat all the bacon.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:48 pm

As far as anyone was concerned, she could. Everyone was trying to pass out again. If I know these people, that's going to be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Ella was already asleep again, and Kostya was good with just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Anne managed it, Alex was slowly dying still, and Luka gave up and sat up. "Well." Was all she said, looking around slowly. Her head was spinning too, no way in hell she could handle taking roll quickly. She just wanted to make sure everyone had gotten back to the room without getting arrested or some retarded shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Sam looked over at Luka, "I don't know where Neya and Jak are, but that's pretty usual."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:03 pm

"Yeah. Otherwise, everyone's here. I think." She was pretty sure, but Luka wasn't going to think too hard on this.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:31 pm

"Probably, yeah." Sam nodded, not wanting to look away from her food.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:43 pm

"Anyway. Now what do we do?" Luka falls back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:44 pm

"I don't know. We're in Vegas, but we already did all the crazy shit." Sam replied as she fed a piece of bacon to the goat.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:58 pm

"Well shit."

Meanwhile, in some shady part of Vegas, because plot points, Temple and Charity were looking around, confused. They'd been called there, but they had no fucking clue why.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:04 am

Cassie was sticking close to Temple and Kenny, because she knew they would protect her. This place was sketchy. Which is, of course, why Shka and Pale would come out of the shadows. "Hello there." Shka said, in her thick russian accent.

"We could figure out why the hell we have a goat."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:09 am

"That's a good question. Anyone know where the goat came from...?" Luka was obviously confused about the goat. Shit, it wasn't her goat. She had no idea who the hell brought it back.

"...because that wasn't sketchy at all...?" Thank you for pointing this out, Charity. Temple gives her a glance, agreeing with her but not saying it. "Hello." Leaning against the wall, Temp tries to act like this wasn't sketchy as fuck. It really was, though.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:15 am

"Sam's mom used it to pay for drugs." Kostya replied, half-asleep. "When I told her that it wasn't acceptable payment, Ella forced me to take it and Nuna told me to give it to Alex as her blessing." Sam spit out her coffee. She had not been expecting that one.

Cassie had been so scared by it that she was now clinging to Kenny's arm, while Shka just smiled. "You're Temperance, right? I'm guessing the one who looks like he has a massive hero complex is Kindness, in which case I like him best."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:21 am

"Well. That must have been an interesting payment." Luka would have laughed if her damn head wasn't killing her right now. That's random as fuck.

"Her blessing?" Alex was confused.

Temperance's eyes narrow suspiciously. "Should I ask how you know this? Or should we just...go. Now." It wasn't a question. He wanted an answer, or the virtues were out of this shady ass ghetto alley.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:32 am

Kostya nodded, "Yeah. Blessing. You know, 'cause you and Sam." Speaking of the brunette, she was rabbit-chewing on a piece of toast with her hood up, covering her face.

"I know this, because I know the sins, I know the girl you hate, and my brother is lusting after the only person Kenny has actually disliked." Eeeeeeeeeen. Wrong. Kenny doesn't hate Luka. At least she doesn't know everything.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:38 am

"Well. Small world....why does this matter to us?" Temp had no idea what she was talking about, to be honest. He figured this lady was rambling on about that ginger bitch they fought over in France, that came from that creepy as graveyard, but other than that, he was lost.

Alex blinks. He didn't know which thing to point out first; the fact they've only gone on one date, or the question of how Nuna knew all this when they just met the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:44 am

Tetso stood there with a gallon of water knowing that his body is dehydrated.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:46 am

Damn, Temp, don't you know anything? Shka rolled her eyes, "God, you're so stupid. You're the virtues, you have you not made that connection from the fact that your names are literally Temperence, Charity and Chastity?"

"Don't look at me like that, according to Ella, you two have been after each other since the first minute you met and Pale's there, so he knew how much hurting you affected Sam."
Sam decided to take that moment and completely change it, "WHO WANTS TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next