Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:58 am

"My name is Temple, actually. And I still don't see what this has to do with anything." Temple didn't take kindly to being called stupid. He really wasn't. He just didn't think about things like that. A lot of people in the world are named Charity and Chastity. It wasn't that unusual.

"Sure, why not." Let's change the subject! Alex liked that idea. Luka looks toward Sam, interested, and Anne props her head on her hand to listen as well.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:00 am

Jak kind of just appeared out of nowhere. Like he wasn't there one second and then the next he was just standing there looking exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:05 am

Shka groaned, "I'm going to shoot myself in the foot, Pale, take over."
Pale nodded and went straight for the target, "Virtues, those who were put on this world to prevent sin. Sin, those who were made from one woman's idiotic and psychotic mistake. They've done countless things to make the world an awful place. That graveyard you were at? The blue haired moron made it. One of the blondes burned an entire race because one of them wronged her. The red bitch? She used to eat people for breakfast. Literally. It's your job, as virtues, to get rid of them. That's why you hate them so much."

Sam went to Neya's bed, pulling the blonde's laptop out of her suitcase and bringing it over to the couch. She set it on the coffee table and sat down in front of it, crossing her legs as she went. "Who wants to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:09 am

"Well that's pretty fucking awful. Now how the hell are we supposed to stop all that evil shit from happening?" I'm sorry, but Temp was kind of scared, now. He shouldn't have expected less from a meeting in a shady alley. But seriously. Steep learning curve, here.

Crickets from the twins and Luka, except Anne, who felt like pointing out, "Well, we found Jak."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:13 am

"Is it just me or did he..Ow..Just appear from nowhere?" Kina says but flinches mid sentece from a wave of pain from her headache that came with the hangover.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:14 am

"You. Were. Put. On. This. World. To. Stop. Sin." Pale said slowly, trying to make Temple understand. He looked at Cassie, but she hid behind Temple, and Kenny wasn't even listening. "It's in your nature to stop them. You just know how. Plus, you have us." He looked over at Shka and smiled. Gag.

"Jak first? Really, Anne? Thought you'd want to know what your husband was up to."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:18 am

"That wasn't a suggestion. That was a statement. We were missing Jak earlier. Now he's here." Anne grumbles irritably. "As for Tet, he couldn't have been doing anything that awful." Nothing worse than raiding McDonalds and breaking out of jail, right? Silly Anne. So naive.

"One last problem. Who the hell are you? And I swear to God, if you say something cheesy, I'm out." Temp was starting to nod, understanding.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:22 am

Tetso kind of just hides for fear of Neya and Anne's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:24 am

"Shka's here because she wants to save her brother from the pink one, I'm here because the red bit..." Pale was a fucking first-class actor. "I'm here because I want their evil out of this world. Forever."

"Well then. Tet it is."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:44 am

Oh shit. Tet, you better start thinking of ways to dig yourself out of this one.

"So there's nothing coming out of this for you guys besides the goodness of your hearts?" Temp was getting less suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:56 am

"Well, Shka gets her brother back at the end of this. I get to finally move on with my life. The rest of the world is save. I think that's a pretty good deal for all parties." Pale replied with a shrug.

Sam saw just one image of Fembama and clicked to Jak's video. "Tet's camera broke. This is why we can't have nice things. Anne, be careful at the wedding."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:12 am

"There won't be much on mine. Someone deleted a lot of it." Jak slaid not telling all the truth since it was government officals who delted everything except jak flying over vegas on a flying squirrel suit.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:21 am

"That sounds like a fair deal. Guys?" Temple was nodding, looking back at his friends.

"You're not touching the camera, Tet." Yeah, your ass just got saved, dude.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:22 am

"Sorry. The adam in me got curious and yeah.." Tetsoya says putting his head down in shame.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:28 am

"I hate both of you! You're annoying as fuck. Stop messing with my cameras. Both of you, automatic fail." Sam growled at the two brothers, switching over to Kyo's feed, "I swear to god if this has a bunch of girl's skirts, I will rip you to shreds."

"If you think it's a good idea, yeah." Cassie replied, while Kenny just shrugged. He was on the fence about this.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:29 am

Kyo's video consists of him being slapped by thousands of girls.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:32 am

Sam grinned, "Can someone make popcorn? This is awesome. Luka, take notes on which ones hurt the most, you'll need the information."
Kostya looked like he wanted to rip Kyo to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:45 am

"I'd help." Luka offers, nodding. She really would. We just need to...stop letting the guys use cameras. None of them get any video.

"Worth a shot. At the very least, we get rid of a few assholes." Temple shrugs, agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:52 am

Cassie nodded, while Kenny said nothing.

Sam laughed, "Oh! That one looked like it burned. I'm saving this video for when I'm depressed." Kostya was just looking at Kyo, thinking about the multiple ways he could kill the guy, just with items in this room.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:55 am

"We're in." Temp confirms, nodding.

Anne was looking at the video now, trying not to laugh. "Not sure if I should laugh my ass off, or fear for his life."

From the look Luka was giving him, I'd say fear for his life.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:59 am

Sam shrugged, "I'd kill him if I knew that Luka was actually hurt by this. I think she's just angry. Although, this is the perfect excuse for Kostya to kill him. Do both. Fear for his life and laugh your ass off, because this is hilarious." Sam paused, "Oh my god, is that girl going to kis--OH! THAT LOOKED LIKE IT BROKE SOMETHING, KYO!"

"Great." Pale smiled, while Shka still looked like she wanted to shoot herself in the foot. It took way too long.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:02 am

So yeah. Anne cracks up. That one really did look like it hurt. "How do you still have a face?" She asks, looking up at the purple haired man.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:10 am

Kyo shrugged with a bruised black, blue, and red face.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:13 am

Anne just laughs even harder. Compared to his night, hers seemed great.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:45 am

"Tet, Jak, Kyo saved your asses. He made me not want to kill you both. You owe him big." Sam laughed as she clicked on to Ella's feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next