Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:42 pm

"I'm kind of scared to see what Ella was doing." Alex finally peeks his head out from under the pillow, investigating.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:51 pm

"Kostya, are you teaching Ella about drugs? Are you giving my sister drugs?" Sam couldn't look away, "OH MY GOD SHE'S RANSACKING A MCDONALDS! ANNE, WHY DID YOU LET MY SISTER GO TO JAIL? ELLA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. WHAT IS THIS. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:16 pm

"We ransacked McDonalds because we were hungry. Duh." Valid reasoning in her mind. They wanted food, and McDonalds had said food. "Then we obviously went to jail because one does not simply break into McDonalds without being punished."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:14 pm

"Ella was trying to bake brownies in a deep fryer, Anne." Sam replied, burring her head in her lap. Kostya just did his best not to laugh so he wouldn't wake Ella up.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Anne shrugs. "They didn't have an oven." Don't ask Anne for the logic, Sam. She was out of it too. Not as badly as Ella, but still.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Sam shook her head and turned to Luka's video, because she was actually pretty curious to see what the girl had been up to the night before.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Luka's video was shady mafia shit. Move along, Sam. You never saw a thing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Sam raised an eyebrow at Luka, "You're daddy's little girl, aren't ya?" Like you can talk. Don't be hypocritical, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:08 pm

"It depends." Shrugging offhandedly, the pink haired woman looked nonchalant, like they were discussing the weather. Not shady mafia shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:23 pm

"Well, at least both your love interests as shady as fuck too."
"Hey!"
"Who said I was talking about you?"
"...There's another guy?" Cue Kostya's kicked puppy look.
Sam laughed, "Nah, I was just fucking with you. You're a drug dealer who accepts goats as payment. Shady as fuck."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:30 pm

"That is pretty shady." Luka nods, agreeing. "Especially when the goat is creepy as fuck."

"Hey! That goat's a badass." Cue Alex defending his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:37 pm

"That goat likes licking me," Sam grumbled as she pushed the animal away from her knee.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:49 pm

"He's just friendly." Still defending the goat, Alex? Yes. Yes he was. Because Goat.

"Yeah. Goat's creepy as a motherfucker."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:17 pm

"He was given to us by Nuna."
"How do you know my mom's name again?"
"I'm her drug dealer. Thought we established that."
"Well. Stop." Sam clicked to Alex's feed because why the hell not.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Then Alex's events happened on the feed. Yay.

"That awkward moment when you're your friend's mom's drug dealer." Luka thought that was pretty fucking awkward.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:39 pm

"I knew Nuna before I met Sam, so more like that awkward moment when you're friends with the daughter of a person you sell drugs too." Kostya cut in, barely paying attention to the computer until Sam played his own feed. "HEY! PALE STOLE SOME OF MY DRUGS, I AM GOING TO BREAK HIS ARM NEXT TIME I SEE THAT LITTLE SHIT HEAD."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:44 pm

"Can I help?" Alex liked breaking the arms of little shitheads. Especially when the little shithead was Pale. That was always worth it.

"Okay, so how are we going to go about this?" Temp asks this question in general to his fellow people around him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:46 pm

"Exterminate them, obviously." Shka answered, irritated because it was the easiest thing in the world to see for her.

"Of course," Kostya nodded, "Two broken arms are much better than just one."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:48 pm

"Okay, thank you for that obvious statement." Temple was getting irritated with this condescending bitch. "I meant, how do we go about exterminating. I don't exactly fancy going to a mental institution when I kill a bitch in a street brawl and then tell the cops I'm trying to rid the world of sin."

"In his case, I'd prefer a broken neck to broken arms, but whatever works."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:12 pm

"Don't you know how to kill someone and hide the body? Have you learned nothing from the internet and pop culture? Go watch Pretty Little Liars. Do not do anything they do. That is your game plan. Go."

Kostya looked at Alex, actually worried, "Are you okay, man?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Temple glared at this bitch, then looks at his friends. "We'd better get going, then. We'll get back to you when something's accomplished."

"Yeah? Why?" Alex was confused. Apart from a pounding headache, he felt just fine. He just disliked Pale. A lot. Like. Not even along the lines of dislike. More along the lines of hatred. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Pale covered Shka's mouth to stop her from blowing it more, "Thank you, so much, really. We just... Really want this over with. Her brother is very important to her."

"Just making sure," Kostya said, looking at Sam pointedly. The girl didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Pale. The better actor than Shka. Fail. "We'll try our hardest." Temp promises, nodding and heading off.

Alex totally missed this look. Honestly, he saw nothing wrong with what he said. There was some sort of death threat coming from someone in this group's mouth almost daily.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Of course he is. He got Sam to fall in love with him twice. You gotta have skills for that one.

Sam looked around, "Tet, Jak, Kyo, Ella, Anne, Luka, Kostya. Yeah. That's everyone you guys get to see. Neya's feed isn't appropriate, or according to her plan for the night, it won't be. Mine as bullshit on it, and Alex was witness to it. So, you don't get to see."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:21 am

"That's true. Sam's night was bullshitty." Alex nods, agreeing. It was bullshitty to say the least.

Anne gets up. "Alright, I'm going to see if this hotel has a game room. Anyone coming too?" How old are you again, Anne?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next