Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 pm

"No, you really can't. But we can always plot to murder your boss." Luka swings her foot at Tet, trying to kick him. Yay, kicking.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:26 am

Tetsoya tries to jump over the kick so that he doesn't fall..Again. "But I have said no killing in this life." He says as he swings at her arm with the sword.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:14 am

"Everyone said no killing in this life," Neya commented in, watching her brother and Luka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:19 am

Hana's like, 5'11-6'0". She's always been that abnormally tall nigguh, remember Alex? Anyway, after succeeding in that first tackle, Hana tries to kick the knocked over Sam in the ribs.

Yeeeah Alex was going to be crying in the morning after that one. Maybe he'll break his hand? Cringing, the blonde stares at his hand for a moment before going after Kedy again to kick him. Perdu was no magical range attacked chara. He was solely for punching the hell out of stuff.

Anne keeps swinging, trying to hit the pink haired Joker.

"Even for someone who is basically going to make your life miserable?" Luka looks confused. Ducking to dodge the paper mache sword, she aims another kick toward her friend.

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:04 am

Neh. I have no idea. But if she's 6'0", then hotdamn does she tower over her entire family. Especially when wearing heels. Sam got up quickly, but faltered from the shot at her ribs. Foul play, Hana. Not cool.

Kedy sent the balls again, just in fear of getting kicked the shit out of in retaliation.

Shia eventually tripped over one of the seats. Good ninja skills, this one.

Neya rolled her eyes, "Luka, you know that Sam'll never let you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:39 am

Hana didn't care about foul play. It wasn't exactly fair to fight someone when they were exhausted, either, but whatever. She swings again at Sam, not giving in, though.

Alex gets knocked in the side of the head by one or two, and kind of staggers for a moment, seeing stars.

"Heh." Catching up with her opponent, Anne kicks at Shia, smirking.

"I do what I want. I don't have to listen to Sam." Not just because she literally didn't give a fuck about Sam's orders, but because she was one of the few Sins that Sam wasn't in charge of.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:46 am

Sam dodge with a side-step, quickly using the move to her advantage, taking her own swing at the other ginger. She wasn't going to give in, this is Sam we're talking about, people.

Kedy just smirked, sending another round of baseballs at the poor fellow.

Shia just got kicked because I don't care anymore.

"You won't be saying that when she starts throwing up Hearts Eggs at you." Neya muttered, "Or, you know, just punching the fuck out of you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 am

Hana gets punched in the shoulder, and she lashes out to kick at Sam with her foot. Ginger versus Ginger. This is entertaining.

Alex somehow manages not to get hit by one this time. Whether it was by skill or luck, we don't know.

So Anne kicks her again, because Anne liked beating people. Especially since this person kicked her the other day.

"I don't care. She can try." Again, Luka honest to...whomever...wasn't scared of the ginger. Was she scared of Ella? Sometimes. But Sam was predictable. She hadn't changed in 9 centuries. She wouldn't change in 9 centuries.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:06 am

Kind of a invalid statement considering that she went from leading a revolution to kill one fourteen year old to saying that killing wasn't allowed. Neya just shrugged, "You know she will if you kill someone. It's Sam. She doesn't put up with your shit just as much as you don't put up with her shit."

Shia forced herself to stay down, acting like Anne had won.

Kedy started back tracking, wanting to get away from the guy who was trying to attack him.

Sam had enough of this shit, not wanting to deal with this crap anymore. She summoned everything she could think of and then grabbed Hana's ankle with a death grip. She threw the leg down and went to knee the other girl in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:13 am

"Well, we can just agree to disagree, and I can put up with her shit, and she can put up with mine." Psh. Luka wouldn't kill Taka. Directly.

Anne keeps kicking Shia. Not because she saw through Shia's act or anything. God no, the child was just kicking her because Shia pissed her off.

Alex swings once again, but his punch was a bit off, considering the poor guy now had a possible concussion. Alongside a possible broken hand.

Hana was bent double now, out of breath for a few moments. Getting kneed in the stomach hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:28 am

"Like that'll happen." Neya snorted, "Now continue attacking my brother. It was amusing. Sorry I'm not sorry, Tet!"

Shia grabbed Anne's leg before another kick came and tried to drag the girl down to the floor with a tug.

Kedy was able to avoid it, probably due to the possible concussion and/or broken hand.

Sam smiled brightly and said with ease, "If you don't want me to punch you with all the strength you know I have in the throat to crush your ability to sing, I'd stay down." You'd take her to the hospital right after you did it. "Asya, you're talking again. What'd I say about that? And you might be right, but that's still hurt like a motherfucker and it'd take awhile for her to be able to breath correctly again."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:32 am

Anne flails, trying to use the foot Shia had grabbed to stomp on her. She was getting angry, now.

Alex keeps trying, bless his heart. Swinging again, a little more quickly as if he were beginning to regain his senses, he keeps up his attack on Kedy.

Hana glares wordlessly at Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:35 am

Since her first plan had failed, Shia gave up and just clung to the blonde's foot.

Kedy got punched in the face. Someone had to do it. Glad it was Alex.

Sam just continued with her smile, "Yeah. I'm a sadistic little bitch, aren't I? That's what's fun about being a good guy with flexible morals!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 am

So Anne drops to her knees, trying to drive her knee into the chest or stomach of the one holding her foot.

Grinning at his victory, Alex swings again.

"How far do your morals stretch for Alex?" Oh yeah, she went there.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:20 am

This honestly sounds like a tangled mess. Oh well.~ Shia glared slightly, letting go of Anne's leg and throwing a kick out.

Kedy threw the bat in the way again. Ouch. He had been trying not to use it very much, but he'd rather not get punched the crap out of by Alex.

Sam's entire demeanor changed at that. With the darkest glare and most monotone voice Sam's ever had, she replied, "More than you could possibly imagine." And with that, she threw down her fist to the girl's nose. Bad move, Hana. Bad move.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:47 am

So Anne got kicked in the side, and was winded for a moment, but threw out a poorly aimed punch.

Alex's good hand thankfully wasn't broken. He was still too dizzy to throw a full force punch like the one that broke his other hand.

Holding her bleeding nose, Hana does her very best to smirk. "...and what do you imagine will happen to him and Neya if those three fail?" She had no idea about Sam's concern over Anne's wellbeing, but she knew for a fact those two were sore spots.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Sam went stiff, but shook herself out of it. Hana was just trying to get to her. "The same thing that will happen to you if you fail, only less because they know how to protect each other." Sam smiled maliciously, "Now if I were you, I'd shut up before I go through with my promise."

Kedy sighed, "Dude. Just give it up. I really don't want Sam pissed at me."

Shia slid back, still trying to find the strength to get up again after Anne's kick fest.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:27 pm

"Even those two don't stand a chance against armed goons, twice their size." Hana had a point.

Anne was almost done recovering her breath. If Shia was gonna strike back, now would be a good time.

Alex takes a look at Kedy , then Sam, then finally at his broken hand and frowns. It was pretty clear the little dude didn't want to keep fighting, but he felt he had to. He didn't enjoy it, but it was his job, which he kind of needed really badly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Kedy was about to say something to Alex, when he got distracted by Sam screaming "Shut up!" over and over again while kicking Hana each time she said two words. From where Kedy stood, he wondered if Sam was crying.

She was. In fact, Hana had gotten to her. Sam knew that Hana was right. If Alex and Neya failed, then who knows what could happen to them? Sam had already tried to get them to quit the group, but she also knew that they couldn't. Soooo... Sam decided to take her anger out on Hana. Ouch.

Shia glared at Anne, but she saw what was happening and raced over to Sam, "Stop it! Stop it now! She's already down, Sam!" The ginger pushed the younger girl off and then took off, out of the concert.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Hana was trying her hardest not to bleed to death as she signaled for Tet and the three Lucifen siblings to follow her. 

A retreat? Anne looked thoroughly confused as her change with Ver ended, but she follows Hana. She had no idea what had happened, but okay. 

As his cohorts ran away, Alex actually doesn't follow right away. He goes to check on Sam first, bleeding, broken handed, concussion and all. In his mind, Sam crying and screaming like a little girl was much more worrisome than him  getting the crap kicked out if him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Sam was backstage, leaning against the wall and calming herself down. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't join easter without forgetting all her morals, but she couldn't stay with the guardians and endanger her two best friends. It was a lose-lose situation and she didn't have an answer for it.

"Be careful," Shia yelled after her cousin, frowning. She didn't want Hana that hurt.

Kedy looked around for Sam, but he hadn't seen the way that she went.

Neya sighed, "Come on, brother. Bye Luka!" She took her time following Hana, not really caring enough to go faster.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Luka waves a half hearted goodbye. As much as she was joking about killing earlier, even she had a problem being pitted against people she called friends. However, at the moment, Sam worried her the most. The ginger didn't uually start screaming for people to shut up and start kicking the shit out of them. So, waving goodbye to the three blondes, the ginger, and Tetso, she sets out looking for her friend.

Hana just nods in response to her cousin's warning. 

Reluctantly, Alex follows his sisters and his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:10 am

Neya looked behind her, expecting to see Alex walking backstage, but when she saw him following, she just stared at the boy, confused.

We know what Sam was doing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Alex seems to realize something, and stagger runs backstage. Poor kid, Kedy knocked all common sense out of him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Aw. I feel bad for Alex. Sam had shifted from her standing position to sitting with her arms around her legs and her chin resting on her knees. She had relatively stopped crying, but that's only because Sam wasn't one to cry. She was just severely worried now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next