Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Sam was a little shocked about this change from Luka. I don't think Sam had ever seen this from her. Ella, on the other hand, went along with it just find and dandy, "Do we even know where the kitty is?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 pm

"Of course not. But I know where I left the box I taped her in. With my luck, she's either still in there, or she's gotten out and is looking for a new host. Which is why we're hunting her down" Luka's luck has been pretty bipolar as of late. "So while we're walking, how's Blondie's head doing?" She had noticed him getting the sense knocked out of him the night before.

Meanwhile, Anne was mimicking people on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Neya shrugged, "He'll be fine. He had a little memory loss, but that's it."

"I can't believe Kedy hit him so hard." Sam shook her head, half in awe, half in anger.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:35 pm

"He's Alex. Kedy might not've hit him hard, he's just a wimp." Luka pauses for a moment. "How much did he forget?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

"Just what I said after the fight, I guess." Sam shrugged, "We haven't looked into much. He seems normal. We can watch him and make sure, though." Neya muttered something about Sam and watching Alex.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:54 pm

"I guess. Doubt it's anything serious though." The group comes up to a box that has a large hole ripped into the side. "Well, looks like my luck hates me today." The pink. haired girl just shrugs, as if this were expected.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:23 pm

"We have about nine and a half hours until that cat has a replacement body, don't we?" Neya legitimately growled as she gave Kostya a murderous glare. "And with our luck, it's his sister."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm

"Well...let's find it." That was the only solution in her mind. Find and kill the Abyssnian cat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 pm

"...Where?" Ella asked, looking around and picked the box up, "Kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"I don't know." Luka just...blinks. If she were a murderous demon cat...where would she hide?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:54 pm

"She might be looking for this one." Sam tried, pointing at Kostya, "I mean, she did bring him back, right?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:07 pm

"Very true." Luka looks at Kostya for a moment, frowning. "I still have no idea why, though." The cat was never one to get attached to random people, unless they were good pawns or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10