Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 pm

"Well...sort of...hedidsomethingstupidandIgotpissedoffathimandwe'redone." Clearing her throat awkwardly, she continues with the less awkward part of that answer. "Because I need you to remember so you can keep an eye on your little sister." She had a pretty good idea that if Kirill had been reincarnated, his sister may have, as well. "You remember how she started acting...funny after she was selected as a candidate?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:10 pm

"Irina? Yes." Kostya thought of the memories before freezing, "She killed you. That's the last thing I remember." He didn't comment on her boyfriend. He wasn't going to be the get-back guy, nor the rebound. Screw that.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:15 pm

"Irina didn't mean to kill me. Something else entirely took over her and made her do that." She realized that herself, now. The cat...who awkwardly enough still referred to herself by the name of her first body was the one that killed her. "I know that creature is still in this life, and it's looking for a body." Actually, as far as she knew, Irina was stuck in a box. But that could only last for so long. Cardboard wasn't unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:37 pm

"You didn't sent it to Russia by any chance, did you?" Awww. Kostya's first thought goes to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:39 pm

"No." Luka pauses. "So she's not in Japan at all? No chance of finding a red cat in a duct taped cardboard box on the side of the road?" She looked and sounded relieved.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 pm

"My sister didn't even know I was coming here." Kostya replied, "But she will whenever she gets that email..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:43 pm

"Thank God...or Eldoh...or whatever." Luka sighs. "Keep her away from here. That cat will beeline straight for her if she comes here. And that's a bad thing. Really bad."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:50 pm

"I-" Perfect timing, Irinushka. "Privet?" There was loud Russian screaming coming from the other end of the phone, and Kostya just stood there with a blank face. "Net! Net! Ne priyezzhayete syuda!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:53 pm

At the sound of the younger girl screaming through the phone, Luka mouth started twitching into a smile, and she resisted the urge to laugh. This was some serious shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Kostya looked defeated, "Khorosho!" He then added, "Vas preduprezhdali." And hung up the phone, "My sister's scary." Kostya's scared of a sixteen year old.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Okay. She couldn't help it. She couldn't keep a straight face after that. "You got pushed around by a little girl?" Trying calm down and stop laughing at him, it helped when she realized he lost the argument. "S-so she's coming? Here?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:06 pm

"When you meet her, you will understand." It was the only way he could explain it. There were no words to explain Irinushka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Luka grumbles under her breath. "She is /so/ dead as soon as she gets off of that plane..." She did know her. Or...she had. Irina had been stubborn, but seriously?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:31 am

"Luka," Kostya said, only as a warning. He wasn't going to let them keep killing each other. Irinushka wasn't Irina, or she was and she just didn't remember. Kostya'd like to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:37 am

"I exaggerate, I exaggerate." Luka had intention of killing Irinushka. She was just annoyed that that stubborn little girl was warned not to come...and came anyway.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 am

"She'll be here about ten hours. She was just getting on her flight when she finally called me. Her tactic is to be past the point of no return so I can't do anything about it." Irinushka was very protective over her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 am

"So! Kostya! Want to help me and a few friends of mine hunt down and kill a demonic body stealing cat?" To anyone else besides herself and the Sin group...that probably sounded crazy as fuck. Lets hope Kostya doesn't think 900 years has driven the witch off of the deep end. Which...it probably has but...who can judge, tmright?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:51 am

Kostya could never think she's crazy. It's motherfucking Kostya. He went insane and broke the laws of nature for this girl. He'd go along with anything she said. "Sounds like fun. I've always hated cats."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:54 am

"Let me get some friends, then. Or try." Luka texts Sam right off. She knew the ginger hated Irina almost or as much as she did. 'Saaam. Want to help me kill a cat before someone else is possessed and another World War Holyshit is started?' Releasing Sins were bad enough. No comment on what might be relsased next.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:01 am

'Hell yes.' Was her immediate reply then, 'I'm talking to Ella with Neya right now, they're in too.' Sam didn't add in how Ella was insisting they not kill the cat.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:03 am

"They're coming." Well, this would be fun. "Cats are some really creepy animals, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 am

Kostya nodded, "They're just the bad kind of crazy. In looks and mood. Plus, they're much too intelligent and they'll eat you." Irinushka wanted a cat once. That never happened.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:39 am

Kyo was heading to see luka to try and appologize then he saw her with kostya from a distance so he slunk away as fast as he could.

Tetso is in search of anne to figure out what to do. I mean after having to fight their friends and seeing the pain it caused everyone to be on opposing sides he wanted to fix it. Somehow.

Kina is off being kina and reading a book or something.

Jak is doing some random shizz while he avoids the authorites of the area so he doesn't get deported or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 am

Kostya set an alarm on his phone, knowing that he would have to go pick his sister up when the girls arrive. "Anger ginger!"
"Pale-look-a-like!" Sam shook her head, "You make me feel short dude, I don't like it."
"This is weird," Neya said as she stared at Kostya.
"Can we please not kill the kitty?" Ella wailed, glancing at Luka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 am

"We're killing the kitty, Ella. The kitty causes people to get hurt and bad things to happen. Every time. So the kitty must die. ONWARD!" Yay for Luka being energetic about something...even if it was the annihilation of demonic housepets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next