Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Kostya stared after her, wondering what she meant, but then took it literally. Once he got back to his place, he sat down and just thought about Luka, letting his mind take over. He didn't want to try, the memories would come to him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Time skip to morning.~

Throughout the night, Kostya had been waking up from nightmares/memories. He was either screaming or covered in sweat. It was not one of the best nights, he just stopped trying to sleep and stayed up processing the information. If it hadn't been for Luka being there, he would have thought it was just a dream/nightmare that he had to forget, but somehow he could just tell that they were actually his memories. Thank Eldoh that he didn't remember going psychotic. He actually had a flash from that time period, but his mind was like: lolnotramaicexperiancesforyou.

Sam, however, didn't get to sleep once. In fact, she had stayed up all night making her plan flawless. She was so serious about this that Ella had actually gotten scared and locked herself in the bathroom to hide from Sam when the girl didn't think her plan was good enough. Even so, Ella hadn't gotten any sleep either.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:51 pm

So yes. Luka was wandering around that night, and didn't get home until late. So that lazy nigguh just went to sleep on the swing in her yard. Fail, much?

The twins had a late night as well, since Alex had to go to the hospital to get his hand bandaged and his head checked out, then Anne went with him like a good sister to drive him home. Because having a concussion was like being drunk. Baaaad idea to drive home on your own.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm just surprised she has a yard, let alone a swing. Kostya, however, was staying at a motel. Awkward.

Neya probably would've done it for Anne, but she was being forced to help Sam out with the plan.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Not technically a yard. Like a courtyard. You know those little gardens in apartments and hotels and junk?

Exactly. Technically they were both helping their brother. It's just Anne's plans were ridiculous as hell.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Makes sense. Anyways, Kostya went out to find Luka.

"So you'll-"
"No."
"What?"
"Alex, Tet, Anne and then me."
"Ne-"
"No, Sam. These are my family members. They come first."
"You sure?"
"Yes." With that, Alex was sent a text to meet them at the Ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Luka wasn't hard to find. She didn't try to hide. She looked like a well dressed pink haired homeless person.

So...Alex goes to the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Neya had been waiting outside, "Plan's ready."

Kostya didn't feel like she would be that hard to find. He poked her in the arm, "Elluka."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:47 pm

"Plan?" Alex looks confused. To him, the previous night was a blur of getting abused. At least his hand had a brace on it now?

Luka, hearing this name, jumps up ninja atyle, ready to punch whoever called her by her original name. Because it couldn't be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Kostya's expression gained a slightly amused smile, "Hello." He couldn't not be happy to see her. His plan had worked. Poor fellow still didn't know about all the past lives before this one, or the fact that the Seven Deadly Sins were unleashed because of him. Oops.

Neya tilted her head, "Yes, Alex. The Plan. You and Sam talked about it last night. Honestly, bro, I'd think you'd remember Sam basically saying that she'd do anything for you. Stop being so weird."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:21 pm

"But my name- You said- You remember?" Unable to get a full sentence out, Luka just looks confused.

"In my defense, Kedy played target practice with my head last night. But I vaguely remember a plan. What is this plan?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 pm

"You told me to think a little harder. I wasn't going to flop around and have my memories float back to me, now was I?" Kostya asked with a laugh.

"You're living at my house until you find a job." Sam walked out of the ramen shop, rolling her eyes slightly. She knew that she'd have to beat Kedy up a bit, but one would think he'd remember something this important. "Oh, and you're quitting Easter."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:54 pm

"Everyone else took their sweet time..." Mumbling this to herself, she looks back up at the brown haired boy. "Soo...nine hundred years." Long time.

Alex smiles at this plan. "Quitting Easter. I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Kostya nodded, "Since that time... For me it feels like just yesterday..."

"Good, because you're up first." Neya put it with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm

"Ah...but you've also been gone for that time." Try living through all 900, Kostya.

Do I have to tell him I quit? Or just not show up? Because if I quit to his face, I am dead."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:31 pm

"Then just don't show up." Sam saw it as the obvious choice, but whatever.

"I'm guessing by that tone it means you haven't been gone for all that time..." Frowning did not look good on the boy. In fact, it makes me want to cry that he's sad. Poor Kostya.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 pm

"It is a plan, then."

"Not like it's your fault or anything. I just...worried what had happened to you, is all." Kostya, it was all your fault. Like...ALL. Good intentions or not.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:10 pm

That is true. It's entirely his own fault. But he sees it how I do: It was all for honest true love. Kostya didn't want to live without her. He fought all of mother nature for this to happen. Pretty cool if you ask me. "I don't know..." Kostya told her honestly. He still didn't remember much.

"You're living together with Ella. That is better then cable."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Luka didn't blame the poor guy. "Trust me, anything you did had a good reason behind it."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:22 pm

"Why do I get the feeling like I did something?" Sweetie, you did a lot.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:32 pm

"Because you did but it's all over now." Since when did Luka try to make people feel better? Especially when she was the one /still/ cleaning up his mess.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Awwww! Luka! You're showing your soft side!——Wait. Luka has a soft side?! "You fixed everything, didn't you? Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Luka coughs awkwardly. "That...actually hasn't happened yet. Still a work in progress." Like...seven works in progress. Including herself. Some more progressive than others.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:54 pm

"Let me help." Kostya didn't want to seem commanding, but that wasn't him asking. It was his mess, he was going to clean it up.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:57 pm

"Ah...it's kind of...difficult." Everyone in that group would like...walk over Kostya. Except Ella. She'd...hug him to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next