Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 pm

"I don't care. I'm not going to leave you to clean this all up by yourself, Luka. You don't deserve that." Then again, this boy thought Luka deserved only what was best in the world... Not a lot was worthy for her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:06 am

Luka sighs. "Kostya, I've got this. You have no idea what you're trying to fix. A rapist, a cannibal, a tyrant, two serial killers, and a corrupt judge." She pauses for a moment. "Granted, they're a little less extreme now...but still."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:11 am

And there goes the battery...

"Luka, please. You don't have to do it on your own."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:14 am

"I'm used to doing it on my own."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 am

"Well, you don't have to any more. I'm here, and I'm going to help you, Luka."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:29 am

Luka grumbles something about stubborn guys in Russian, then shuts up when she realizes that unlike Kyo, Kostya spoke Russian. Whoops. Time to find a new complaining language?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:18 am

Kostya just laughed it off, "I'm sorry that I refuse to let you do this alone, but if it's already been nine hundred years, don't you think that you could use some help?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:02 am

"I guess..." Whether or not the rest of the sins would like to be helped is another matter altogether. At least they knew Luka. She doubted Sam would so much as seriously listen to the Pale/Seth lookalike.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Sam's going to treat Kostya like a puppy. "You've been doing this for nine centuries alone, Luka. How could I let that continue?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 pm

"By being smart. You're good at that."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:51 pm

"You can't do this alone. Everyone needs help, even you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

"I haven't needed help in nine hundred years." Yeah, and you failed purifying two sins, dincha?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 pm

"You've also failed to complete what you've needed to." Kostya pointed out. "In nine hundred years, Elluka. You need help."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm

Luka looks irritated at this, then forces herself to chill out. Hundreds of years, and age apparently didn't mellow her. temper. Sighing, she answers. "Do what you wish, Kirill. Just don't say I didn't warn you when I say they'll drive you nuts."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:58 pm

He only grinned, "I think I can handle them." No, you can't. You'll try, and they'll treat you like a puppy. Even though you're almost a foot taller and much bigger. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:04 pm

They probably will. Luka just kind of shakes her head slightly. He had /no/ idea what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Kostya shrugged, "How bad could it be?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:22 pm

"You have no idea..." Luka decides to change the subject, though. "Welcome back, though. I missed you." She smiles slightly at Kostya, surprised at how much he looked like...well...himself, honestly. She looked barely anything like her first body, and here he was, hardly changed at all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:08 pm

"I missed you too." He, on the other hand, didn't care what he looked like nor what she looked like. This was Elluka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Luka frowns slightly. "I know this is a stupid question, but where have you been? She knew Kostya had a sufficient amount of magic. Enough to raise the dead, at the very least. So...why hadn't he made himself immortal?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:16 pm

"I hadn't been reborn until now. I'm not sure if you can even count this as being reborn... It's as if it's only my spirit in this body. I don't know the logistics of it all. I don't even know how I got here." Luka. Don't ask my difficult questions I can't answer.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 pm

"Psh. You learn not to question the whole 'how the hell am I here?' thing. Trust me. It gets old after the..." Luka stops to count on her fingers. "...fourth time, I think?" It would suck to be Sam, Tetsoya, Ella, Alex, or Neya, who were all up to their eighth incarnation. They had to start from children every time. Hers, on the other hand, seemed not to wither and get old until the magic in the body ran out.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 pm

"I wasn't wondering. I'm just going with it. Second chance at life, after all."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 pm

"I guess so." There was one way of looking at it. "But anyway..." She had no idea how to change the subject again. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:55 pm

"You have a boyfriend, don't you? Why did you seek me out and tell me to remember?" Curiosity got the better of someone... Poor Luka. He really wanted to know, if it made any difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next