Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:17 pm

"Can you let us out of the bathroom now?"

"Oh, yeah. Right." Neya moved the chair and opened the door, "Sorry, bro. Please tell me claustrophobia didn't kick in."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:19 pm

"It did." He's just not going to start screaming about killing his sister. Death threats were reserved for the guys of this group.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:30 am

Neya flinched, "Sorry. I just... I absolutely hate it when you two fight."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:33 am

"As I said before. Not a fight."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:00 am

"No, there was some major fighting." Neya protested, "You just refused to say anything back."

"She has a point. I was fucking pissed." Sam replied, "But I have no right because nothing that I say will make you quit and I can't magically provide enough for another family-"

"What are you talking about? The only reason I'm with Easter is to protect that idiot and my idiot sister. Leo sends me a check every month like clockwork."

"Huh. He said he was doing really good... He's like your second-turned-third dad, after all." Sam shrugged, since Leo's support was honestly not a surprise. Neya was just as much of a daughter to him as she or Ella were.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:03 am

Alex just...doesn't say anything. Whether he was happy or sad or pissed off, he had nothing on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:04 am

Kyo is 'dead' in a ditch somewhere.

Tetsoya is still holding on to anne.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:06 am

Sam shrugged, "Just note, you guys won't win. I'm getting that motherfucker egg if it's the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 am

"Whatever. I honestly hope you guys get it." In all techniality, those three would be chasing the egg if it appered. Psh. Yeah. Like Alex or Neya are going to get in Sam's way.

Luka was off...doing something Luka-ish to take her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 am

"I'm not running after that thing if you're there. Fuck that, Taka can face you if he wants but I'm not that stupid." Neya agreed, the thought of attacking Sam visibly making her cringe.

"That's really, really boring." Sam replied, "And stupid. I wouldn't cause you bodily harm like I want to with other Easter members."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:57 pm

"Boring or not, You hurting us or not, I'm not going after it, and if I caught it, you could bet your life that little bastard is not touching it." He had no idea what he'd wish for, but he knew Taka would not get his hands on it unless Alex was dead.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:30 pm

"He called us property. Fucking bitch better say that to my face next time," Neya muttered darkly, then muttered something about ovens.

"Great, another name to add to the 'you can't kill this person even if you feel like legitimately ripping their organs out one by one' list. Thanks, guys." Sam uttered under her breath. That's a very specific list...
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:35 pm

"Are you /sure/ we can not do that? He called me property. Bitch needs to die. Besides, we'd be doing the world a favor."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:37 pm

"We can't. Shia'd get all upset with me and I'm pretty sure his parents would press charges."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 pm

"Not if we make it look like it was an accident?" Like being shoved into an oven, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:50 pm

"Like we could make something look like an accident. We'd torture the fuck outta him."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:51 pm

"He got abducted by aliens?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 pm

"Because those exist," Neya snorted, then paused, "Do you two actually know something that I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 pm

"Nope." Alex was just clinging to the 'kill Taka' idea.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 pm

"Damn it..." Neya sighed
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Alex flops against the wall, bored.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Sam shrugged, "Well. I have to go be annoyed by Shia, her charas and Asya. Have fun in my dorm. Don't touch my food." She walked into the bathroom and let Asya out.

"Who's stupid enough to touch your food?" Neya asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ella."

"Makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:56 pm

"Fail." Alex glances at his sister. "Do we have anywhere to be, or are we good right now?" The whole getting locked in a bathroom thing made him completely forgot if they had a job or a concert tonight or something.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 am

"There's something on the agenda." Neya replied ominously, mostly because she wanted to sound ominous.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:07 am

"That's a little dramatic."

And with that we timeskip! YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAy!

The twins were lurking in the crowd while Hana was singing. Because lurking is fun. Lurklurklurk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next