Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm

When the little dude gets backstage, he looks at Sam, worried. Even totally out of it like he was right now, he realized Sam screaming and crying was bad. "Is it all right, Sam?" Yay, shitty English!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:58 pm

After like three years in America Alex... Damn... Sam laughed lightly at his epic fail, "It is alright, Alex." She replied in the way just to amuse herself. It wasn't really true, but it was to reassure herself. She didn't believe her words, but maybe, just maybe, he would.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:05 pm

"You are not telling the truth..." In Alex's defense, he only fluently speaks French, and can speak two other languages fairly legit. As well as if all those old countries had their own languages. If they do, he probably speaks those as well. But whatever, he didn't notice Sam teasing him with the way she spoke. He wasn't wonderful enough when it came to English to realize that wasn't right. Just like how Anne can barely read Japanese. Bothof them had a language they were bullshit at.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:31 pm

"I can't protect you, or Neya or even Anne or Tet or anyone else for that matter. Do you really think that you could defend yourself against men who want to beat you or even kill you? Alex, you can barely defend yourself against Kedy." Sam whimpered, pulling her knees closer against her chest. "If I join easter, I'll lose myself. I know I will. I live with Ella because she's so pure. I yell at Neya for wanting to shove people in the oven because when she says that, I want to do that. I'm basically reminding myself about the no kill rule."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"Actually, I know for the truth Easter will not kill or incapaciate us.  What use are we to them not alive?" In a kind of morbid way, the little dude was right. Taka needed the four of them to do his dirty work. At the comment about Kedy, Alex frowns. "I could have fought him good if I would have liked to."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 pm

"If you wanted to," Sam corrected without thinking. "And if you fail, if I'm able to stop you.... They'll have no reason for you..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:44 pm

"Not really. Apparently it is hard to replace us. That is why I assume they go for people who have a way they can be kept with the company."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 pm

"I don't want you getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:55 pm

"I could quit. Granted I can find somewhere they can not find me, and stop all contact with Neya and Anne for a while."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:08 am

Sam just looked away.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:12 am

Alex just shrugs. "Apart from that, I am positive I cannot quit until I am useless to them."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:19 am

"You won't be able to quit if you're useless to them. You'll be finished off."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:30 am

Alex merely shrugs in response to this. "What would they tell my mother and father? They executed me because I lost the little fairies on my shoulder?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 am

"Yes. Yes they would." Sam snapped with a glare. She thought about it for a second, then smiled, "What if there were a place that you could hide? Where no one would find you? We could find one for Neya and Anne as well."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:41 am

Alex puzzles over this for a moment. "Well, that'd be great, but not great at the same time. While I am pretty sure none of us wish to work for Easter anymore...wekindofneedthejob." They couldn't just leave their dad hanging.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:52 am

"Well... We'd get one out, then once they found a job, we'd get another one out," Sam smiled, loving the idea forming in her head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:54 am

"That works." Shit, if he was allowed to quit, then he was all for it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:28 am

"I'm smart like that."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:43 am

"You really are." Alex gives a sweet smile toward Sam.

Because I like making shit awkwaed, Luka was searchng for Kostya.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:39 am

Kostya had just slipped out the front. He hadn't noticed anyone getting beat up too hard, and Luka had been fending for herself just fine, so once they retreated, he just walked out.

Sam snorted, "I was joking, but thank you anyways."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 am

"Kostya!" Luka was curious about earlier, when Kostya had seemed to recognize her. She wondered how he knew it was her, and how much he remembered.

“You are welcome.~" Good old Alex. Giving you an ego boost when you needed it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Kostya turned around, and an immediate smile took over his face. Walking towards her to give her less of a catch-up distance, he said, "Luka. Hello."

Because Sam needs an ego boost. She's surely the billboard face for modesty. "So... Let's get this plan started."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Luka has to think how to word this as subtly as possible, which was hard, considering that this guy used to know everything about her almost to Irina's level. "E-earlier, when you ran into me, you acted like you knew who I was. Have we met before?" Subtle enough.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:45 am

Kostya frowned slightly, searching his memories. "I... I am not sure. I've... Sometimes I feel like we were..." He tried to decide the right word, as in love would scare her, and telling her of his desire of her, so he just went with, "...Very close once. I don't know... I sound crazy, don't I? This isn't some weird book or movie. It's reality and the fact that I feel awkward or at a loss when you're not around is just me being psycho, isn't it?" He paused, then swore at himself in his thoughts for being such an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:59 pm

"Nah, not psycho. Just think a little harder." With a legit smile, Luka follows the rest of the Guardians, accomplishing what she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next