Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:22 pm

"I do not think they are charas, to be honest. Are they not supposed to represent what you wish to be?" He pauses for a moment. "...and if you want to be a scary bear and my sister wants to be a loudmouthed black chicken...I need to sit down and talk to you two."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Sam tilted her head, "If you think about it, they could be the representation of the sin inside us. We've all worked on making that side of us dormant. This would be a way to get it out... And Kyo probably does want to be a perverted whorebag, so it makes sense with him." And Sam's back to normal.~
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:56 pm

"He wants to be?" Last time Alex checked, Kyo had issues. However, he hadn't spoken to his purple haired friend n a few days.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Sam was going to reply, but Neya started screaming from outside the door, "HE IS! HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE, THAT'S JUST HOW HE IS! FUCKING PERVERT!" Neya ranted on, storming through the apartment.

Looking over at Alex, she explained, "Kyo did some of his resear-"

"OH, HIM AND HIS FUCKING RESEARCH! RESEARCH MY HOT ASS!"

"He tried staring up her pants with a mirror to see her underwear or something." Sam continued after Neya's input.

"LUKA WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME TOO! FUCKING BASTARD CHEATING ASSHOLE! I SHOULD SHOVE HIM IN AN OVEN!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Alex blinks. "First of all, Neya of all people?" Try to creep on his sister, and Alex will kill you. Brutally. That was obvious by the expression on his face. "Second of all, right in front of Luka? Please tell me she punched him or /something/." He knew Luka was Envy, but she might have not even cared. This was Luka after all. She was too lazy to yell at people, and probably knew Kyo was a creep.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Neya smiled brightly as the memory popped up in her mind, "She did. In the balls. It was a fun to watch. I kicked him myself too. Twice, actually."

Sam sighed, "Alex, she handled it. You don't have to kill-"

"Oh no, I'm still intent on killing him. He deserves the oven, I don't care if it's this life or the next, he's getting thrown in an oven." Neya vowed

"Go sit in the corner, Neya. Think about what you just said," Sam snapped through the door.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Alex grumbles and slumps against the door. "Can I at least punch him? Pleeeaaase?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:01 pm

"Yup!" Neya replied cheerfully, "You can get a punch in. You can help with the shoving in the oven thing too, if you want."

"Corner, Neya! No killing! We've talked about this!" Sam yelled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 pm

"But punching is fine, right?" Poor Sam. All these violent children.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Sam groaned, "Yes, punch him to your heart's content, just no killing. Please."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 pm

"What if I punch him and he wusses out and dies?" Technically, it wouldn't be his fault if so.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:50 pm

"You mean what if you beat him to death?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:51 pm

"Indirectly."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 pm

"Nope. Still murder. Not allowed." Sam declared, "But you can beat him to almost death if you get him to a hospital quick enough so that he doesn't die."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

"Close enough. And if I bring him to a hospital and he still dies?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 pm

"..." Sam mauled it over in her head, "I'd be okay with it. He would've had the correct treatment from the ER, if he was too much of a pansy to fight for his life, it's his own fault. I couldn't help you with Luka's reaction to that, though."

"She wouldn't care! Kostya's here, and I think she's still pissed at him for being a Perverted Peaking Tom.~"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:03 pm

"Yeah, but she knew what she was getting into. Besides, this isn't the first time it's happenes, and she's gotten over it before." In spite of the whole pervert thing, Alex knew Kyo was an alright guy, apart from that one glaring issue.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:15 pm

"Sam stopped for the most-"

"I've stopped all toget-"

"Sam, I know about the floorboards."

"Damn it..."

"Sam stopped for the most part, so why can't Kyo?" Neya pointed out
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 pm

"Because..." Alex thinks for a bit. "Kyo's lived less than Sam, so he hasn't had as much time." This was true. Kyo, Jak, Kostya, and Anne have had the least incarnations out of anyone in the group. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 pm

"Kyo was also the first time and therefore should've had the longest time to get over it. Plus, it's not that hard to stop being horny, all you do is think of something that horrifies you. Honestly. He could stop whenever he wants, but he doesn't want to." Well then, Neya logic, everybody.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:31 pm

"Despite his sin being the first, this is only his third life." Meanwhile, everyone in that room was on their...what? Seventh? Eighth?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 pm

"This is my fifth life, and I'm better, aren't I?" Neya asked through the door

"You've progressed a lot for someone who was serving me body parts two lives ago, sweetie," Sam praised.

"Yeah! And that was my version of a sin life! I got better!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:40 pm

"Okay, well I tried. No excuse." Alex had gotten reasonably better, too. Yaaay.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 pm

"Gold stars for getting somewhat better! Gold stars for all of us!" Neya yelled
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:10 pm

"All of the gold stars!" Alex looked victorious. Despite the fact he's been bad in every life but one. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next